BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

On 7/30/2022 at 7:05 AM, Gg GG said:

They are some random DQ dates from 2020 and some from early 2021 for F2A who received IL for first week of Septembe. I haven't seen anyone with CR1 or IR1 categories received IL though.

My God! Any idea on when they are planning to resume CR1 / IR1 applications post Dec'21? This is so frustrating, having been away from my husband for almost a year now despite being DQ'ed months ago! Can someone please help with links on how to track the progress of these DQ dates that are receiving their letters? 

The wait is becoming increasingly unbearable. It does not even look like these guys are trying hard to close the gap for the backlogs :( :( 

21 hours ago, SKMS said:

My God! Any idea on when they are planning to resume CR1 / IR1 applications post Dec'21? This is so frustrating, having been away from my husband for almost a year now despite being DQ'ed months ago! Can someone please help with links on how to track the progress of these DQ dates that are receiving their letters? 

The wait is becoming increasingly unbearable. It does not even look like these guys are trying hard to close the gap for the backlogs :( :( 

For a little optimism.  They've done a ton of students and a ton of IR5s (parents) this summer.  1,277 IR5s in June alone.  My guess is they turned their focus to students and parents this summer because parents were neglected before.  I think IR5 DQ they've reached mid-Sept. '21 so 3 months behind CR1/IR1.  Aug. 30th the student season ends.  In a few months, IR5 will catch up to CR1/IR1.  So that's a ton of capacity opening up in the coming months.  With that being said, B1/B2s are starting this Fall and I'm a moron and just guessing based on what little I know.

On 7/18/2022 at 10:20 PM, JB2019 said:

Hi Guys, I am new here. 

My PD is - 14th June 2019

MY DQ is - 28th May 2020. 

Now my Visa class changed to IR1 few weeks back. Any idea when I may get the consular interview. 

Do anyone know which no to call to Consulate who can give an estimate. 

Also I have a two year old daughter who was added to my Immigrant visa application before my VISA class changed to IR1. Now since the Visa class change to IR1, her name is removed from NVC page. Can anyone shed light on what to do with my baby's immigrant visa? 

Thanks in advance.

Joydeep

hi Joydeep, if u r a citizen, ur daughter can be a citizen as well through CRBA, u can apply that at any consulate, u will get US passport and CRBA in 10 days for ur baby - https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/while-abroad/birth-abroad.html 

2 hours ago, dkumar said:

hi Joydeep, if u r a citizen, ur daughter can be a citizen as well through CRBA, u can apply that at any consulate, u will get US passport and CRBA in 10 days for ur baby - https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/while-abroad/birth-abroad.html 

Hi

My daughter born before my naturalization so I may not be eligible for CRBA. Thanks for your reply though. Just a week back i got the interview scheduled on 1st week of sept, after 2 years. And my daughter was included as dependent applicant with my wife. 

Thanks

Joydeep 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Spreadhope said:

Anyone for parents DQ in 2022 got an interview? Any idea which DQ date for parents are getting interviews right now?

My parents got DQ on Jan 4, 2022 in IR5 category, Bombay Consulate. Still waiting for IL.

No movement....

6 hours ago, Spreadhope said:

Anyone for parents DQ in 2022 got an interview? Any idea which DQ date for parents are getting interviews right now?

just reached mid-Sept. 2021

5 hours ago, defcon said:

My parents got DQ on Jan 4, 2022 in IR5 category, Bombay Consulate. Still waiting for IL.

No movement....

For IR5 lots of movement recently but neglected for so long so they were very behind.  1,277 IR5s in June alone

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, JD2 said:

just reached mid-Sept. 2021

For IR5 lots of movement recently but neglected for so long so they were very behind.  1,277 IR5s in June alone

Does anyone know which DQ dates are being processed in Mumbai consulate right now, for IR5? Someone posted the consulate reached mid Sept 2021 so where is this information coming from

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.