Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, abrilmurray7@gmai said:

DQ'ed   May 29th, 2021

Consultant: Mumbai

Priority Date: April 10th 2019

Visa type: IR1

10 months later and still waiting.

Has anyone that has DQ'ed in April, May,June 2020 been sent an interview date.

A few people on YouTube DQ'ed in June 2020 have up coming interviews? 

A few people DQ'd in September 2021 have got ILs. We're expecting a fresh bunch of ILs covering Sep and Oct 2021 DQs next week. Some people from late 2020 and early 2021 have been skipped, however. You should join the FB and Whatsapp groups for interview date updates.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/14/2022 at 6:50 AM, carmel34 said:
57 minutes ago, AKN2 said:

A few people DQ'd in September 2021 have got ILs. We're expecting a fresh bunch of ILs covering Sep and Oct 2021 DQs next week. Some people from late 2020 and early 2021 have been skipped, however. You should join the FB and Whatsapp groups for interview date updates.

Can you please post a link here. 

On 3/14/2022 at 8:39 AM, Rghum said:

Screenshot_20220314-185821_WhatsApp.jpg

20 hours ago, kruz_patz said:

can you provide what's app group and facebook group links here?

Hello everyone! My wife just submitted all the civil documents and DS260. One of the civil document is birth certificate. Her birth certificate is hand written from a gram panchayat in Gujarat. I mean it has all the necessary seal (office of birth and death registrar) and a signature. Will this be okay? I am just worried since it’s not typed. Also, nowadays in Gujarat birth certificates are available online. Is that mandatory? Her’s is not available online since there is no registration number on her birth certificate. 

Appreciate any input. Thank you. 

9 hours ago, nikmak said:

Hello everyone! My wife just submitted all the civil documents and DS260. One of the civil document is birth certificate. Her birth certificate is hand written from a gram panchayat in Gujarat. I mean it has all the necessary seal (office of birth and death registrar) and a signature. Will this be okay? I am just worried since it’s not typed. Also, nowadays in Gujarat birth certificates are available online. Is that mandatory? Her’s is not available online since there is no registration number on her birth certificate. 

It’s probably fine don’t send original though only copy. My husband doesn’t have a birth certificate and we had to get the village chief to stamp it and his mom to sign and his elder brother. It’s in Tibetan and he got an affidavit in India,motorized and that’s all we could do. NVC accepted it. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, RJ2021 said:

Did not hear from anyone yet.

Can you post your dq date

3 hours ago, IKSangha said:

Is any F2A/F21 get interview latter form Mumbai embassy?

Can you post your dq date

Hi guys! Does the glitch at ceac page showing  “Due to the numerical…” summary goes away after you receiving the interview letter? I got that message like many here and the whole page seemed to be frozen.. will need to access my fee/iv application column as I forgot to printed out the ds260 confirmation page 😭😭 thanks heaps!! 

PD: current, DQ on 2 February  

Edited by jjcat

On 3/18/2022 at 9:43 PM, nikmak said:

For safer side, get a court affidavit for those documents and attested by Notary.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
20 hours ago, IKSangha said:

Is any F2A/F21 get interview latter form Mumbai embassy?

F2a ; visa class f22;. Pr. Date 11/10/2019: dqef; 3/12/21;.  Couple of 60 days update messages ; no interview yet

10 hours ago, IKSangha said:

My dq date is March 2021

F2a ; visa class f22;. Pr. Date 11/10/2019: dqef; 3/12/21;.  Couple of 60 days update messages ; no interview yet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.