wael253

my case status .. still on the shelf

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hello every body .. first of all please allow me to give a big wellcome hug to my sweet love "jeannevictoria" who joind VJ just yesterday .

tried and tried to get any info about my case status thru the embassy or the DOS but no body knows anything so was thinking lately what it could be and finally i just got that thought ...

there is my case on one of the shelfs in some of the embassy offices collecting more dust every day and now allow me to let my case tells us it's story and what's going on there ..

every couple of weeks or so .. 1 or 2 guys would show

they come too quick to pick one case and go

not sure why exactly they take it .. is it to review or to throw

will wait the next week which is coming too slow

and here they are back .. again not me , oh nooo

*every time they come i sart saying ..

please sir pick me .. please sir take me .. and you won't believe what you gonna SEE

i have everything in order .. my applicant is approved and he is just waiting for AP

his fingerprint is taken .. and the check is done in Washington DC

ohhh i see one lady eating .. on her desk there

do you see me .. do you hear me .. do you even know that i'm here

are you really busy .. or you are just lazy to leave your desk and walk somewhere

oh GOD please help me .. coz no body seems to be listening .. because no body care

and finally i have assured myself and i felt better when i knew that my case doesn't feel lonely .. because there are many many many cases are in the same boat .. even my case last complaint was " the place is getting too small to have all these case even they can't breath .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

we are one of those cases too... 2 months of AP.... still waiting... our anniversary is in 13 days and it seems like i wont have adam here with me for our first yr anniversary... :crying: im alittle bit sad tonight ...

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

While I know it can be very challenging and disheartening to have to wait for the processing of these visas, realistically, you both have had minimal waits so far compared to many who have waited longer, some of which are still waiting. Patience is definitely a virtue.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hahaha wow ya wael, you are a true poet, and a comedian too ;) but like ME~n~HIM said, some people have waited waaaaaaaaay longer.

hopefully AP will fly by B)

6/23/06- Engagement Party in Egypt

7/19/06- NOA1

10/02/06- RFE email

10/07/06- RFE received (birth certificate)

10/11/06- CSC received RFE

10/24/06- APPROVED!

10/28/06- NOA2 in mail

11/08/06- Left NVC

11/09/06- Petition arrived at Cairo Embassy

11/23/06 - Packet 3 received!!!

12/05/06- Sent in Packet 3

12/14/06- Went to Egypt

1/17/07- Came back :(

1/18/07- Packet 4!

2/1/07- Interview ! ! !

07/17/07- Finally in Hand

07/22/07 - Arrived in Dallas :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

That poem was great. Keep your chin up.

My husband's case was in AP from February 2006 until April of 2007. The day of his interview was the day the bombing happened in Casa and shut the Consulate's office for 2 months. He finally had his 601 interview and we are now waiting for the file to be received in Rome and for that office to make the final decision. We probably are still looking at a 6 month wait. My husband has been stuck in Morocco for 3 1/2 years now. He didn't/does not have any criminal record or anything.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes it gets frustrating, but can you even being to think how many of us felt at 5 and 6 months of AR? I totally understand how you are feeling, the waiting really gets to you and really there is nothing you can do about it. Your time will come just like ours did and many others. Right now there are a lot of people ahead of you that are trying to wait patiently that are having their hearts ripped out daily when they see others interviewed months after their own interview happily receiving their visa. Obviously this is a grueling process for everyone.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Wa'el... you are one creative dude with a great sense of humor ! :thumbs:

I don't mind your venting -- you're able to find the comical side even in your frustration. Keep smiling -- your day is coming soon insha'allah.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello to everyone,

I finally am beginning to understand how to post msgs!!! I'm Jeanne and my husband is Wael (L) . We want to thank everyone for being so nice and sharing in all the "adventures" of trying to have our cases finished. I know there are many good people who are trying so hard to help all of us achieve our goal in being together.

Thanks so much for this opportunity to say hi !!

:star:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Got to love the poem. You have a wonderful way of sharing and expressign your thoughts, so great. I would also like to welcome JeanneVictoria. You must have a wonderful time having a man that is able to express himself so well. This is a tough journey and I have posted before this journey is God's timing and when He is ready you will be reunited. Who are we to ask why or when if you keep the faith that is what I believe is the only key to sanity.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

i'm feeling down also. i know its only been two weeks of AP for us...but it seems like an eternity and i'm looking ahead at people who've waited months and months and it really concerns me.then i see others who interview after us who are already with visa in hand! i wish i could understand why this process is like that! :crying:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Agreed 100% :thumbs:

Only two months in you guys haven't seen the worst yet. I know it must be frustrating hearing about ppl who have had their interviews either before you or about the same time as you and have gotten their visas already. All you can do is wait. Calling and emailing the embassy constantly will only heighten the frustration. Take it easy on yourselves.

While I know it can be very challenging and disheartening to have to wait for the processing of these visas, realistically, you both have had minimal waits so far compared to many who have waited longer, some of which are still waiting. Patience is definitely a virtue.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Love the poem

I know they must be frustrated about waiting but I think that people are misinterpreting.....I believe the bulk of the frustration is not knowing what is going on. DOS has told them the case is still in Cairo and Cairo is telling them it is in DOS, and no replies to emails. I think that is the frustrating part. ( I know it would kill me!!!)

I mean it's one thing to hear they're still in AP checks but to not even know who has the file must be very aggravating.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello to everyone,

I finally am beginning to understand how to post msgs!!! I'm Jeanne and my husband is Wael (L) . We want to thank everyone for being so nice and sharing in all the "adventures" of trying to have our cases finished. I know there are many good people who are trying so hard to help all of us achieve our goal in being together.

Thanks so much for this opportunity to say hi !!

:star:

Welcome and good luck!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.