4thntr

I129F beneficiary address update - when and should I update

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi, I prepared I129F myself. For the beneficiary address, I put city for province, it should have been state. Beneficiary is in India.

I also didn't have space to put house name which I learnt is important for the post office where my beneficiary lives.

I tested the Indian postal system by sending a mail to the address I have in I129 and it did not deliver.

Another test mail which included state delivered. So, I am concerned of missing mail to my beneficiary address in India.

I have seen other topics where they mentioned to call USCIS and others to wait until it gets to NVC and then call NVC.

Questions: hope somebody has answers :)

1. What is first mail sent to beneficiary (in India)?

2. Will I get a chance to update beneficiary address before fist mail is sent? I am still waiting (painfully) for I129F approval.

3. Will USCIS or NVC update if I call and how difficult is that?

thank you all to everyone contributing to these forums!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

after the initial receipt letter all notices will be email (to the USC petitioner)

and u send on to the beneficary in that country 

that is for USCIS and NVC and embassy notices

what the issue is sending the original tax papers and any original forms from the USA that may be require for the interview 

need a good delivery company other than postal like UPS which says they guarantee delivery in India

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi JeanneAdil,

Thank you very much for the information. It is very helpful.

For the documents I need to send to India, I will use detailed address and service.

thanks again!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.