Karu4u

How many tries CFO until success?

72 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Karu4u said:

She has a visiting family member schengen visa. She hot granted in to Sweden because of marriage. But they seem not interested at all in what type of visa she has. 

Her counselor had already decided she was to young to marry. Ignoring Filipino law. She just stretched it all out and demanded more papers to with us. 

We want to try again but the thought of waiting several of weeks just to try again seems so irritating. 

We were so happy when she got her schengen Visa. We thought "finally" and now they put this in us. 

I have been researching Thailand now. 

We have to book hotel and roundabout ticket to get in. Which means its gonna be very very expensive. On top of all the expenses we already put out. 

I don't know how to fight this. Everything seems impossible. 

What type of paperwork are the asking now?  Can't you furnish it to satisfy them? Even if you have be clever about doing it?

5 minutes ago, Joe Kano said:

What type of paperwork are the asking now?  Can't you furnish it to satisfy them? Even if you have be clever about doing it?

Last paper they asked for was a proof that I'm not married in Philippines. 

Which I'm not. So it was really easy to get. 

But that's not enough.  

We still haven't got got the answer but from reading everything here on other places they wont give her the CFO. 

Not a chance 

So, if she is 21 she needs to wait until she is 26 to be allowed out. According to my research. We don't want to wait 5 years ??? 

Because of covid I can't get to Philippines in probably another two to three years. 

We don't know what to do. She is crying none stop. 

16 minutes ago, Karu4u said:

Last paper they asked for was a proof that I'm not married in Philippines. 

Which I'm not. So it was really easy to get. 

But that's not enough.  

We still haven't got got the answer but from reading everything here on other places they wont give her the CFO. 

Not a chance 

So, if she is 21 she needs to wait until she is 26 to be allowed out. According to my research. We don't want to wait 5 years ??? 

Because of covid I can't get to Philippines in probably another two to three years. 

We don't know what to do. She is crying none stop. 

Did you furnish a parental consent form for marriage?

Just now, Joe Kano said:

Did you furnish a parental consent form for marriage?

Okay I gonna clearfy all papers we submitted 

-----‐----------------

Copy of our passports 

Our birth certificate 

Pullout from our bank accounts 

My divorce papers 

Her proof of single ship 

Affidavit  - notarized by PH embassy in Sweden 

Invitation letter - signed 

I'm not married in Philippines - notarized 

I'm not abusive or an addict signed by ex-wife - notarized 

Criminal record - notarized 

Approval from her parents - notarized 

Plus the rest of the requirements on CFO list on their page. I don't remember them all but video chat pictures and chat logs and so on. 

26 minutes ago, Karu4u said:

Okay I gonna clearfy all papers we submitted 

-----‐----------------

Copy of our passports 

Our birth certificate 

Pullout from our bank accounts 

My divorce papers 

Her proof of single ship 

Affidavit  - notarized by PH embassy in Sweden 

Invitation letter - signed 

I'm not married in Philippines - notarized 

I'm not abusive or an addict signed by ex-wife - notarized 

Criminal record - notarized 

Approval from her parents - notarized 

Plus the rest of the requirements on CFO list on their page. I don't remember them all but video chat pictures and chat logs and so on. 

It may be time to ask for a supervisor, sounds like you got someone with a chip on their shoulder.  

What is the age gap?  Even though that shouldn't be an issue my fiance was 20 when I first did CFO.  I know a guy who was 55 and his wife was 17 they got married in the Philippines with her parental consent. 

Edited by Joe Kano

5 minutes ago, Joe Kano said:

It may be time to ask for a supervisor, sounds like you got someone with a chip on their shoulder.  

What is the age gap?  Even though that shouldn't be an issue my fiance was 20 when I first did CFO.  I know a guy who was 55 and his wife was 17 they got married in the Philippines with her parental consent. 

She is 21 and I'm 38. 

What do you mean with "supervisor"?

23 minutes ago, Karu4u said:

She is 21 and I'm 38. 

What do you mean with "supervisor"?

That isn't an age gap at all.   I mean surely whomever you are dealing with has someone they report to, It seems as if you are being singled out.

I saw some mention they were calling out CFO on Facebook and getting positive results, this to me seem like a last choice

12 minutes ago, Joe Kano said:

That isn't an age gap at all.   I mean surely whomever you are dealing with has someone they report to, It seems as if you are being singled out.

I saw some mention they were calling out CFO on Facebook and getting positive results, this to me seem like a last choice

When I tried to msg them on Facebook they got worse. They said I acted "arrogant" and "inpatient" so I don't think that would help our case.... 

4 hours ago, Karu4u said:

When I tried to msg them on Facebook they got worse. They said I acted "arrogant" and "inpatient" so I don't think that would help our case.... 

I do not know how you acted with them, I know you are very mad about this and have every right to be. But you need to remember that they hold the key so you need to kiss their rear or you are doomed. Traveling to a 3rd country will most likely not work because she has a valid immigration visa in her passport. I know that this really sucks but your easiest and fastest route will be to win the hearts of the people at CFO. It's sad that you got stuck with a consular that is such an (don't want to be filtered). Just remember the culture here in the Philippines. The CFO has ALL of the power and they expect to be treated that way and you must kiss up all the way. It does not matter if you were being  "arrogant" and "inpatient" or not. They felt that you were and that is all that matters. Don't let them feel that again. Your other option is doing an online wedding through Utah. There are many posts about it on this forum. You would be able to get a visa probably within a month to go visit here and after that file for spouse visa instead. Like I said, your best bet is to get this CFO taken care of.

Edited by RO_AH

52 minutes ago, RO_AH said:

Just remember the culture here in the Philippines. The CFO has ALL of the power and they expect to be treated that way and you must kiss up all the way. It does not matter if you were being  "arrogant" and "inpatient" or not. They felt that you were and that is all that matters. Don't let them feel that again.

This is true of pretty much any government official anywhere in the world when you are trying to get something done in a bureaucracy. If you smart off with U.S. government people they can make your life a living hell too. 

3 hours ago, RO_AH said:

I do not know how you acted with them, I know you are very mad about this and have every right to be. But you need to remember that they hold the key so you need to kiss their rear or you are doomed. Traveling to a 3rd country will most likely not work because she has a valid immigration visa in her passport. I know that this really sucks but your easiest and fastest route will be to win the hearts of the people at CFO. It's sad that you got stuck with a consular that is such an (don't want to be filtered). Just remember the culture here in the Philippines. The CFO has ALL of the power and they expect to be treated that way and you must kiss up all the way. It does not matter if you were being  "arrogant" and "inpatient" or not. They felt that you were and that is all that matters. Don't let them feel that again. Your other option is doing an online wedding through Utah. There are many posts about it on this forum. You would be able to get a visa probably within a month to go visit here and after that file for spouse visa instead. Like I said, your best bet is to get this CFO taken care of.

All I did was ask why they ignore our msg when they promise to get back to is the next day. 

Online marriage is not legal in Sweden. 

2 hours ago, D&D&Dk1 said:

This is true of pretty much any government official anywhere in the world when you are trying to get something done in a bureaucracy. If you smart off with U.S. government people they can make your life a living hell too. 

All I pointed out that I couldn't apply for schengen Visa without already bought roundabout ticket. Its required!

They knew we were in a hurry and just ignored it and ghosted us for 2 days so she missed the first plane. 

1 minute ago, Karu4u said:

All I did was ask why they ignore our msg when they promise to get back to is the next day. 

So you are defending it? I'm trying to give you advice, but you can always choose to ignore it. That statement is meant to be confrontational. and you will not win that way.

4 minutes ago, Karu4u said:

Online marriage is not legal in Sweden. 

If you filled in your details people could advise you better.

3 minutes ago, Karu4u said:

All I pointed out that I couldn't apply for schengen Visa without already bought roundabout ticket. Its required!

You should have never bought a ticket until she completed the CFO, If you need the CFO to leave, you don't buy the ticket until you receive it. You know why? Because you are right, they don't care.

5 minutes ago, Karu4u said:

They knew we were in a hurry and just ignored it and ghosted us for 2 days so she missed the first plane. 

Like I said you have every right to be very upset, you can vent your frustrations all you want here, but you should always remember the end game. They have the power and you do not. It's not about who is right or wrong it's about winning the game. 

1 minute ago, RO_AH said:

So you are defending it? I'm trying to give you advice, but you can always choose to ignore it. That statement is meant to be confrontational. and you will not win that way.

If you filled in your details people could advise you better.

You should have never bought a ticket until she completed the CFO, If you need the CFO to leave, you don't buy the ticket until you receive it. You know why? Because you are right, they don't care.

Like I said you have every right to be very upset, you can vent your frustrations all you want here, but you should always remember the end game. They have the power and you do not. It's not about who is right or wrong it's about winning the game. 

So what is next step then? 

I'm so tired to deal with this I can't think. 

Lost so much money too

3 minutes ago, Karu4u said:

So what is next step then? 

I'm so tired to deal with this I can't think. 

Lost so much money too

Well you basically have 1 choice. Kiss the toes of the CFO. Plead with them. beg them, do whatever it takes. If you need to take a break from thinking about it for a day and come back with a refreshed attitude, do so. It doesn't matter how tired and angry you are it is the best option in front of you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.