Ctechz

Court documents

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyone in jamaica know how long courthouse keeps dismissed records/documents ? And how long it takes to get court documents ? If you been through this process please let me know. I have to get court documents and im worrying 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My husband has to get his court documents as well. He said it doesn’t take very long. He was able to get a court doc clearing his passport in 1 day, so I am hopeful the process to get all the records needed for immigration will be just as fast. This is unlike the police records which are taking 6 weeks just to get an appointment to submit the request. 

Timeline

Ok thanks and Yes police records are taking forever now. Hopefully it don't take long to get court documents. Did he get his court doc at the court he was dismissed from or do courts send all dismissed documents to supreme court?

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Yvie&Em said:

My husband has to get his court documents as well. He said it doesn’t take very long. He was able to get a court doc clearing his passport in 1 day, so I am hopeful the process to get all the records needed for immigration will be just as fast. This is unlike the police records which are taking 6 weeks just to get an appointment to submit the request. 

Ok thanks and Yes police records are taking forever now. Hopefully it don't take long to get court documents. Did he get his court doc at the court he was dismissed from or do courts send all dismissed documents to supreme court?

Timeline
On 10/4/2021 at 5:53 AM, Yvie&Em said:

Got it done and court said 1-2 weeks so idk if going be same for you.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Yvie&Em said:

That’s great!!  

where did he go? To his local courhouse or Duke St?

Court house he was tried and dismissed at. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ctechz said:

Got it done and court said 1-2 weeks so idk if going be same for you

1 hour ago, Ctechz said:

Court house he was tried and dismissed at. 

Ok. Good to know. Good luck with everything. His appt for police records is in 3 weeks so we are in holding pattern till then. Hope we don’t have to wait forever to get an interview after that

Timeline
1 hour ago, Yvie&Em said:

3 weeks oh boy! If he had his interview date set and show the police at the door the proof, they would have let him do it urgently before interview and get it in 5 days if was express thats what we did.

Good luck with everything as well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.