Natalia & Igor

N-400 October 2021 Filers

309 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, BlessedBunny said:

Hii!!! Thanks. Aside from that no, except she mentioned since I filed through 3 year marriage if i had any bank statements, anything with me to prove we were still married. I only had our joint 2021 tax return and it seemed that was enough. 

Thanks!!really helpful, since I only have also joint taxes))also 3 years marriage 

36 minutes ago, Svetliyden2121 said:

Thanks!!really helpful, since I only have also joint taxes))also 3 years marriage 

Yeaaa i honestly wasnt expecting that i would be asked for more documents aside from the ones on the letter. I did not take anyyyything at all but thankfully I grabbed my joint return last night. Phewww. When is your interview?

53 minutes ago, BlessedBunny said:

Yeaaa i honestly wasnt expecting that i would be asked for more documents aside from the ones on the letter. I did not take anyyyything at all but thankfully I grabbed my joint return last night. Phewww. When is your interview?

Congrats again, really happy for u!)Mine will be June 9th, I'm studying civic test sometimes feels easy sometimes...I make mistakes which shouldn....hopefully won't be nervous too much))

6 minutes ago, Svetliyden2121 said:

Congrats again, really happy for u!) Mine will be June 9th, I'm studying civic test sometimes feels easy sometimes...I make mistakes which shouldn't.... hopefully won't be nervous too much))

You are going to be fine. Try to know the names of your State Senators and Reps. 

Goodluck. 

1 hour ago, Svetliyden2121 said:

Congrats again, really happy for u!)Mine will be June 9th, I'm studying civic test sometimes feels easy sometimes...I make mistakes which shouldn....hopefully won't be nervous too much))

Thank you again. You will be fine. The officer I got was kinda tooo fast. I know English and understand it veryyy well but oh my God i had to ask her about two times to repeat a question. I think they try to make it tricky. Ny advice is dont get nervous as long as you study you will be fine. Keep us posted on June 09. :)

Edited by BlessedBunny

33 minutes ago, BlessedBunny said:

Thank you again. You will be fine. The officer I got was kinda tooo fast. I know English and understand it veryyy well but oh my God i had to ask her about two times to repeat a question. I think they try to make it tricky. Ny advice is dont get nervous as long as you study you will be fine. Keep us posted on June 09. :)

Thanks for the tips!I will!:)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 hours ago, Mahsamina said:

Hi, filled N400 on october 12th of 2021 and nothing is going on since then, just got bio reuse and no update for the last 7 months! I filled in raleigh, NC, is there any thing I can do that I can make sure anything is fine!?

We filed for my husband on October 25, 2021 and nothing since then. Only his biometrics got done. We filed for him at Dallas, Texas. 

8 minutes ago, BlessedBunny said:

Received my oath ceremony letter. It is on June 16. Anyone knows if I can bring guests? Letter does not specify that information.

Congratulations!

Most states are not allowing family members except if the person is bringing an interpreter. When I went for my Oath Ceremony (Texas), they didn't allow any of the applicants to bring in any guests.

Which state are you? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.