Sara&Suli

DQ dates October 2020 Amman

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Those from Amman Jordan..

If your DQ date is before October can you also share that you’re still waiting. It gives everyone a better idea of what to expect. Thanks

Timeline

Hello.. That’s great. Congratulations 👏🏼
Are you in the FB group for American/Jordan. It has a lot of posts. Very helpful! Best wishes to you and your family

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Hello, 

Has anyone received there interview appointments for Documentairly Qualified Date of September 24th, 2020 in Amman Jordan?

Timeline

Hello American Autumn! My DQ is October 26, 2020, and got an email for interview on September 15th, 2021. It took less than a year from DQ date but that’s due to Covid. Things are going quicker now as embassies are working at a better pace. Maybe not everyone will have to wait as I did. I have realized that it does go in order of DQ. Unless expedited which would make it sooner of course. FB group America Jordan really helped! Others post when they get their date and interview. Good support to feel like orhers going through same thing w/ covid and all. I wish you well! Any questions, just message me😊 

also..Emails sent somewhere around mid-month or shortly after so 15th—say..23rd. Differs by the country

Edited by Sara&Suli
Adding to post

Timeline

Hey! Thank you so much for responding to my question it truly means a lot to my wife and I. First I’d like to say that I am truly happy to hear you guys received an interview letter. 
my wife got DQ a month before you guys and you received an interview appointment before us that’s crazy lol. But my Spouse lives in Syria and I don’t have an immigration lawyer either. I have contacted U.S. Senators and they have reached out to NVC but have yet to hear anything from them when do you think my wife will receive her interview letter? Thank you 😊😊

Timeline

Thank you! 
I think you will hear some very soon. It is definitely different by country but either a little before or after other US Embassies. Like in Pakistan they are working on DQ dates similar to Amman Jordan. Follow groups for Syria maybe. InshaAllah in October I pray you hear something! 

Timeline

Thank You So Much!!! You’re very nice that is why God looked out after you and your spouse 🙏🏼 Nshallah like you said hopefully I will receive my interview letter in October for the interview in November or receive an interview letter in November for an interview appointment in December. If you have any other information or advice I am all hears. Thank you Sara&Suli

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.