Lubna Anjum

F2A Category Mumbai Consulate Interview

244 posts in this topic

• 3 months later...

I am in similar situation. My spouse's DQ is in Apr' 20. Based on the NVC visa statistics, Mumbai consulate have not issued any F2A visas in the last 6 months. Overall the number of Immigrations visas issued have been increasing, since June' 21 (782) to Dec' 21 (1501). The latest number of immigration visas issued is closer to pre covid total, for ex. in Sep' 18, 1300+ visas issued. 

Not sure when the F2A trend will change. 

Monthly Immigrant Visa Issuance Statistics (state.gov)

Edited by Varas321

Timeline
18 hours ago, Varas321 said:

I am in similar situation. My spouse's DQ is in Apr' 20. Based on the NVC visa statistics, Mumbai consulate have not issued any F2A visas in the last 6 months. Overall the number of Immigrations visas issued have been increasing, since June' 21 (782) to Dec' 21 (1501). The latest number of immigration visas issued is closer to pre covid total, for ex. in Sep' 18, 1300+ visas issued. 

Not sure when the F2A trend will change. 

Monthly Immigrant Visa Issuance Statistics (state.gov)

Are you sure that not a single F2A visa is given from last 6 months? 

I know it does not sound good. That's what the reports provided in the website says. Please refer to the link and you can check for the visas issued under Mumbai for F2A. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

14 hours ago, Mr. Patel said:

@Varas321
This open source web app taking FX as F2A. Lots of visas are issued from last 6 months. Check -
http://visawhen.com/consulates/mumbai/c21f21

image.png

@Mr. Patel Thanks for sharing it. It looks like this graph is plotted on the visas issued under FX category, i.e, Spouse or Child of LPR (exempt from country limitations), not  F21. Is that correct? If so, that is relatively good news. 

Has anyone heard about any applicant attending interviews in F21 category recently? Pls. share. 

On 7/28/2021 at 3:26 AM, Lubna Anjum said:

Hi All, 

My F2A category case details are as follows:

PD: 17th March 2017

DQ: Nov 16th 2020

Processing Centre: California 

I am still waiting for an interview at Mumbai Consulate in India. I received 120 days notice and also received 60 days notice on June 2nd 2021. I have submitted an inquiry also at NVC on June 22nd 2021, they said, expect a reply by July 14th but have not heard anything yet. 

How long more I have to wait for an interview? Anyone else who got an interview recently, please share the details and status.

Would be really grateful for any information shared. Thanks a lot!.  Really wish and pray for all of you waiting for interview.  

Hi, did you receive your interview date at Mumbai or still waiting for the same?

Hi,

My DQ date is March 2020.i also received 1x120 days email and 5x60 days email after that.latest one was received today morning.i have e-mailed to NVC and embassy many times but have not got any help.. apparently no fresh interviews are being conducted at Mumbai embassy.God knows how much more we all have to wait to get our interview scheduled!

Anyone who has any updates please give it.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.