Lady G

IR2 stuck at NVC after DQ

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

My daughter’s case (IR2) has been documentarily qualified Sept. 2020 . We have been waiting for her Interview Date up to this day . We once sent an email at NVC to ask why it’s taking this long for her interview date to come out and the answer was they will let us know when the embassy has open slot for her! By the way , her embassy is Manila.   Is there anybody here who had this problem before ? What did you do ? To expedite is not an option for us since we have no  reason  to resort to this route. Any suggestion on how can we make her case move   to the embassy from NVC? Her case has already been outside the normal process. It’s now 10 months since DQ. 

Edited by Lady G

50 minutes ago, Lady G said:

My daughter’s case (IR2) has been documentarily qualified Sept. 2020 . We have been waiting for her Interview Date up to this day . We once sent an email at NVC to ask why it’s taking this long for her interview date to come out and the answer was they will let us know when the embassy has open slot for her! By the way , her embassy is Manila.

Contact the embassy directly to request an interview schedule.  Try these channels --

1. support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com
  2. https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/immigrant-visa-inquiry-form/ 
  3. https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-main-contactus.asp

IR2 is in the same priority tier as my visa category, IR1.  My case was DQ in June 2021, yet NVC already sent me an interview schedule for next month at the US embassy in Manila.  We did not ask for expedite.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.