Pandora Gadomski

Online marriage visa and visiting (split)

48 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Shonda Diakite said:

We married online in june so if i go to Paris i can bring him back to the usa with me??

Yes. I married on April 20, this year. Online with webwed but we were both together. He entered with me from London, England.  As long as you were together at some point after the ceremony.  Which it seems you will be, he can enter the country with you. He is your immediate family member and you are a U.S. citizen or resident 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Does he have a visitor visa?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

B Visa to visit.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

45 minutes ago, Shonda Diakite said:

Wait a minute are you telling me that i can bring him back to the usa with me on my visit 

Not without a visa.

10 minutes ago, Shonda Diakite said:

Bangolo 

You are so sweet and helpful thank you so much

No worries,  it's so confusing. After all the money wasted through webwed, I had little faith in attorneys and their necessity.  Lol. I quickly realized immigration attorneys are good for complicated forms but luckily so am I. All the forms come with instructions and there are a bunch of YouTube videos where immigration attorneys take geek speak into layman's terms. This site was helpful for me too. If you take the time and have the patience,  it's not too difficult 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.