Lotherest

Register Delivery Address for Passport and Visa (K1)

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We received an email from USEM to register the delivery address for passport and visa for our upcoming interview next week. How do I do this and print the confirmation page through the CGI Portal? 

• Register your delivery address online at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp before your visa interview. Failure to register a delivery address prior to your appointment date will result in delayed delivery of your passport and visa. Please also bring your delivery address registration page confirmation page at time of your visa interview.

I just posted the info here yesterday. Look at my post near the bottom

After you are in the site, click update profile. Your delivery address is at the bottom

Timeline
11 hours ago, RO_AH said:

After you are in the site, click update profile. Your delivery address is at the bottom

Do I print this page out then? 

3 hours ago, Lotherest said:

I have an actual confirmation sheet. I don't recall how I got it. I would have to poke around in the site some more.

4 hours ago, Lotherest said:

On the top left hand side after clicking the link that you posted click "Continue". Make sure that you have all of the correct info filled out. Click "Continue" again on the bottom left side. After that click printable version.

Timeline
1 hour ago, RO_AH said:

On the top left hand side after clicking the link that you posted click "Continue". Make sure that you have all of the correct info filled out. Click "Continue" again on the bottom left side. After that click printable version.

Thanks for your help but on the top left side, I only see "Home"

Thereafter

1) New application

2) Group Scheduling 

3) Provide Feedback

4) Update Profile

5) Logout

14 minutes ago, Lotherest said:

Thanks for your help but on the top left side, I only see "Home"

Thereafter

1) New application

2) Group Scheduling 

3) Provide Feedback

4) Update Profile

5) Logout

Click this:

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=Philippines

Timeline
1 hour ago, RO_AH said:

I clicked on that and followed the steps but do not see a confirmation page.

56 minutes ago, Lotherest said:

I clicked on that and followed the steps but do not see a confirmation page.

If you follow my instructions "On the top left hand side after clicking the link that you posted click "Continue". Make sure that you have all of the correct info filled out. Click "Continue" again on the bottom left side"

You should see this:

2126695612_AddReg.PNG.90f8317039e2e6e54823baac7a7f6e40.PNG

Click print and print to PDF or print it to a printer and scan it.

Timeline
2 hours ago, RO_AH said:

If you follow my instructions "On the top left hand side after clicking the link that you posted click "Continue". Make sure that you have all of the correct info filled out. Click "Continue" again on the bottom left side"

You should see this:

2126695612_AddReg.PNG.90f8317039e2e6e54823baac7a7f6e40.PNG

Click print and print to PDF or print it to a printer and scan it.

I suspect our screens are not matching. I clicked the link and had to login in first. I hit continue on the top left hand side and there is no continue on the bottom left side. It just goes to a screen that says "no appointments available"

52 minutes ago, Lotherest said:

I suspect our screens are not matching. I clicked the link and had to login in first. I hit continue on the top left hand side and there is no continue on the bottom left side. It just goes to a screen that says "no appointments available"

In that case I am not sure what to tell you. I used Firefox, but have not tried other browsers. Also try using your browser in incognito (chrome) or private window (Firefox) mode in case of any cache problems.

Timeline
1 hour ago, RO_AH said:

In that case I am not sure what to tell you. I used Firefox, but have not tried other browsers. Also try using your browser in incognito (chrome) or private window (Firefox) mode in case of any cache problems.

I suspect you have access to other parts of the portal due to your visa type.

On 7/15/2021 at 8:38 PM, RO_AH said:

This is what i and my wife each and every time we try and login

6417B261-8BF6-4B2F-AC73-A3C397F1F9DE.png

5 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

This is what i and my wife each and every time we try and login

Have you clicked the forgot password link? If so and you do not get an email to reset password, then click forgot username. You need to log in before you can do anything.

2 hours ago, RO_AH said:

Have you clicked the forgot password link? If so and you do not get an email to reset password, then click forgot username. You need to log in before you can do anything.

We just got interview date in email today set for friday the 23rd at 6:30am.  Have you received any news on your stuff yet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.