9 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hello,

Just wondering what is the timeline for F2A now at NVC?

I have been waiting for about a week now since I upload the necessary documents.

Thank you!

04/21/2021: Start application for my sons-F2A

04/22/2021: Received NOA1 online

06/04/2021: Approved

06/11/2021: NVC have case numbers

06/13/2021: Pay case for 2 cases

06/18/2021: AOS and IV documents submitted. Waiting for NVC to DQ (Document Qualified)

06/22/2021: Approved to add household member income (hit 2 months mark since application started )

08/18/2021: Approved on documents submitted (AOS and household member) and has to submit W2 and tax return of my household member

11/12/2021: 1 son DQ, the other one need more qualified income? Income above 125%...wonder if it is NVC mistake

Timeline
1 minute ago, Emanuella said:

Review always takes about 3 months for F2a Category. Just be patient things are not as smooth as it used to be my dr.

oh wow..mine was only 3 weeks. I guess it different for each visa. Are you filing for F2A as well?

06/18/2021: AOS and IV documents submitted. Waiting for NVC to DQ (Document Qualified)

06/22/2021: Approved to add household member income (hit 2 months mark since application started )

08/18/2021: Approved on documents submitted (AOS and household member) and has to submit W2 and tax return of my household member

11/12/2021: 1 son DQ, the other one need more qualified income? Income above 125%...wonder if it is NVC mistake

23 minutes ago, Anggrek Bulan said:

oh wow..mine was only 3 weeks. I guess it different for each visa. Are you filing for F2A as well?

Yes my dr. Mine took 3 months to review.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Emanuella said:

Have u gotten ur documents reviewed or u are still waiting for the documents to be reviewed?

Still waiting for the review. They have not touch the submitted docs. I see a case here that it only takes 3 months for them to get interview date after NVC. So are you waiting for interview date or you got that already?

Cr1 or Ir1 processing is quite faster than F2a so the whole processing depends on the visa category and also emergency situations such as expedite request or age out beneficiary.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Emanuella said:

Cr1 or Ir1 processing is quite faster than F2a so the whole processing depends on the visa category and also emergency situations such as expedite request or age out beneficiary.

Just check that F2A timeline is current. I think it also different in each country. Lets hope that you will get the interview soon 🤞

7 hours ago, Anggrek Bulan said:

Just check that F2A timeline is current. I think it also different in each country. Lets hope that you will get the interview soon 🤞

Hoping for the best to all in their visa journey.🙏🏽

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.