Step29

Embassy to Embassy Transfer-Case Ready (merged)

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys. does anybody here tried to change your interview location? my case is in MNL and its now showing ready. I am currently working here in Saudi Arabia and I would like to have my interview here instead of travelling to Manila.

Is there any form to fill up? I have read in some post that i should contact the new embassy (Riyadh) if they will accept my case and then they will be the one to request in Manila for a case transfer. Anyone have done this?

Please share your experienced.

Thank you.

Edited by Penguin_ie

Timeline

Hello guys. does anybody here tried to change your interview location? my case is in MNL and its now showing ready. I am currently working here in Saudi Arabia and I would like to have my interview here instead of travelling to Manila.

Is there any form to fill up? I have read in some post that i should contact the new embassy (Riyadh) if they will accept my case and then they will be the one to request in Manila for a case transfer. Anyone have done this?

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Step29 said:

First, please don't create multiple posts on the same topic.  That's considered spamming.

Next, I suggest you make up your mind where exactly you want to interview.  Based on your previous posts, your case was initially in MNL, then you asked for it to be transferred to KSA, then you asked for it to be transferred back to MNL.  Now you want to transfer it back to KSA???

Lastly, since you seem to have already done case transfer twice, why are you asking again how it's done?  Unless what you wrote in your previous post was not accurate and your case was never actually in KSA?  Or maybe you haven't shared the whole picture?  I've gone through your post history and it seems to me that you should have more experience about the case transfer process than most of us here.

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Step29 said:

Thank you.

The process is the same just reversed.

Transferring your case file from another U.S. embassy to the U.S. embassy in Manila.

Send an email to:  support@ustraveldocs.com :  Note your case file number & Include a scanned copy (in JPEG format) of a signed letter with the explanation of the reason for the request so we can follow-up your concern.   Kindly limit each attachment to a maximum of 2MB. 

Process can take upwards of 60 days.  Keep tabs on progress by watching your status on CEAC.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Chancy said:

First, please don't create multiple posts on the same topic.  That's considered spamming.

Next, I suggest you make up your mind where exactly you want to interview.  Based on your previous posts, your case was initially in MNL, then you asked for it to be transferred to KSA, then you asked for it to be transferred back to MNL.  Now you want to transfer it back to KSA???

Lastly, since you seem to have already done case transfer twice, why are you asking again how it's done?  Unless what you wrote in your previous post was not accurate and your case was never actually in KSA?  Or maybe you haven't shared the whole picture?  I've gone through your post history and it seems to me that you should have more experience about the case transfer process than most of us here.

First I apologized with multiple post as I was confused that it wasn't posted to regional forum in PH. here is what happen to my case. 

-when I got a case number from NVC- it was in Manila. Since i am working in KSA, I wrote to NVC to have my case transferred to Riyadh since I am working here. I got dq July 21,2020 and not getting any appointment.

-now my employment contract will end in a couple of months and no assurance i will renewed, so i wrote again to nvc to move my back to manila and at the same time i requested for expedited which they approved and now my case is ready. \

just this week- I was notified by our HR  that my contract will be extended for 6mos so that is why I was thinking of transferring again my case from MNL to Riyadh. So i am not sure to whom I should contact since my case is already with the embassy.  My case is very complicated from CR1 to IW1 because my petitioner passed away.  

This is the story of my case.

6 minutes ago, Step29 said:

just this week- I was notified by our HR  that my contract will be extended for 6mos so that is why I was thinking of transferring again my case from MNL to Riyadh. So i am not sure to whom I should contact since my case is already with the embassy.

Thanks for the additional info about your case.  You should contact the Riyadh IV unit -- riyadhiv@state.gov

Here's what the US embassy in Manila says -- https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/case-transfer-request/

Case Transfer Request - From Manila to another Embassy/Consulate

If you wish to have your immigrant/fiancé(e) visa file transferred from Manila to another U.S. Embassy/Consulate, we will need to receive a formal request from the Embassy/Consulate in the country where you wish to apply. Upon receipt of this request, we will immediately forward the file for their processing. You should send a written request to the Embassy/Consulate where you wish to apply, explaining the reason for the transfer. It is also a good idea to include evidence of your legal permission to remain in the country where you wish to process the immigrant/ fiancé(e) visa.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chancy said:

Thanks for the additional info about your case.  You should contact the Riyadh IV unit -- riyadhiv@state.gov

Here's what the US embassy in Manila says -- https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/case-transfer-request/

Case Transfer Request - From Manila to another Embassy/Consulate

If you wish to have your immigrant/fiancé(e) visa file transferred from Manila to another U.S. Embassy/Consulate, we will need to receive a formal request from the Embassy/Consulate in the country where you wish to apply. Upon receipt of this request, we will immediately forward the file for their processing. You should send a written request to the Embassy/Consulate where you wish to apply, explaining the reason for the transfer. It is also a good idea to include evidence of your legal permission to remain in the country where you wish to process the immigrant/ fiancé(e) visa.

Thank you for this information.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.