4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You just applied in March 2021

it is a long way from interview

you could get 2020 IRS trancripts but you may need 2021 by time of interview

2020 if before April 15th of 2022 and 2021 if after

and you can't do I 864 till NVC asks for fee and lets you submit it 

there is a list on the US embassy site that tells you what he needs for interview 

but at this time,  i can't think of a thing / most evidence should be with petition

go this time and just enjoy the visit and / have a honeymoon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 5/24/2021 at 2:09 PM, JeanneAdil said:

You just applied in March 2021

it is a long way from interview

you could get 2020 IRS trancripts but you may need 2021 by time of interview

2020 if before April 15th of 2022 and 2021 if after

and you can't do I 864 till NVC asks for fee and lets you submit it 

there is a list on the US embassy site that tells you what he needs for interview 

but at this time,  i can't think of a thing / most evidence should be with petition

go this time and just enjoy the visit and / have a honeymoon

Thank you , JeanneAdil!  I found an excellent resource to explain exactly what you have to do for the interview.  I attached it below.  I looked over the documents, and I think my husband has them all already.  Here is a link for anyone that is interested to a step by step guide to the immigration visa process from the state department website.  Now I just need to do some shopping for gifts for his family.  I was thinking honey that comes in a bottle shaped like a bear would be cute.  From what I read I think I can bring honey into Morocco.  Do you have any other suggestions for gifts from the States?  Last time I brough scented hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works and candy for the kids. :)

Documents for Interview and other Info.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, sarabou17 said:

Thank you , JeanneAdil!  I found an excellent resource to explain exactly what you have to do for the interview.  I attached it below.  I looked over the documents, and I think my husband has them all already.  Here is a link for anyone that is interested to a step by step guide to the immigration visa process from the state department website.  Now I just need to do some shopping for gifts for his family.  I was thinking honey that comes in a bottle shaped like a bear would be cute.  From what I read I think I can bring honey into Morocco.  Do you have any other suggestions for gifts from the States?  Last time I brough scented hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works and candy for the kids. :)

Documents for Interview and other Info.pdf 484.33 kB · 0 downloads

They have good honey that i bought there and the best watermelon

i took things that packed small  (some costume jewelry ,   some lotions and perfume ,  t-shirts from here for the guys)

i took more expensive jewelry for his mom and favorite aunt

and what i found out is they like ben gay as muscles always hurt  and creme rinse for the hairs

anything that might be liquid put in a zip lock bag in case it leaks or breaks

have fun

this site has instructions for all the steps under the word guide above

and the Morocco embassy tells you exactly what to bring to interview but you will not yet have 2021 tax transcripts or his criminal reports / all you can do at this point is provide proof of the extra visit and photos of you 2 and his family

Edited by JeanneAdil

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.