Muzammil anwaar

DOB different from ID and passport on birth certificate (beneficiary)

20 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, AJ2019 said:

USCIS looks at all the documents, they will see your passport your ID card and your birth certificate, if the record doesn't match on any of the document USCIS will reply back with whatever they (USCIS) deem necessary. It can be an RFE or it can be Rejection (Which means you file i129f) again with correct details. 

Tell me, Which date of birth did you mention on your application ? the one on Birth Certificate or the one on passport or CNIC. 

If you mentioned the one on the passport or CNIC then it should be good you will most probably get an RFE to provide with correct DOB Certificate. 

Also RFE means add another 90 days to your processing time.  

this is normal process and you are not the first one to have this discrepancy while filing. So just get your records straight and follow the procedure. 

Yes we have applied as per CNIC and PASSPORT. the whole application will be revised and continue for further process? Or it will be new application and new timelines will be start again? If they deny it and not send the RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
4 hours ago, Muzammil anwaar said:

Yes we have applied as per CNIC and PASSPORT. the whole application will be revised and continue for further process? Or it will be new application and new timelines will be start again? If they deny it and not send the RFE

If you get an RFE, you will only have to send the required document (It will be mentioned in the RFE Notice) which document will be sent to USCIS.

If you receive a rejection notice, then you will have to fill out new application form with correct details, and start the process again.

Rejection --> New Application + Timeline Restarts 

RFE  --> Delay in processing (Normal time required to process K1 i129F Application + 90 Days due to RFE)

4 hours ago, AJ2019 said:

If you get an RFE, you will only have to send the required document (It will be mentioned in the RFE Notice) which document will be sent to USCIS.

If you receive a rejection notice, then you will have to fill out new application form with correct details, and start the process again.

Rejection --> New Application + Timeline Restarts 

RFE  --> Delay in processing (Normal time required to process K1 i129F Application + 90 Days due to RFE)

Thanks bro for this information. Appreciated. I will update you here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
17 hours ago, Muzammil anwaar said:

This really valid point. Yes the main council office of my city will update it in their records. I am from Pakistan. Birth certificate issued from city councils. I think embassy will confirm from them in interview time. Someone asked me that USCIS will not focus on it, they will focus on my national ID card and passport. May be.

The reason you send to USCIS is in that 1st step ,  they review the documents to make sure all is correct/  their job 

the case should not go any further without  an RFE to  correct the errors 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.