jdreyes

US Embassy Manila Interview 2021

65 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, jdreyes said:

Hi @Phil967. Just an update. Ours flipped to “Issued” on May 27. How about your wife’s case?

@TerraceJW, were you able to track the passport after it becomes “Issued” on CEAC?

Issued as well on 10/27... But still waiting on my stepson to be issued ir2. Unbelievable how it wasn’t approved together. I was hoping that his would be approved the next day but NOPE. Updated but refused AGAIN on 10/28🤦🏽‍♂️

Edited by Phil967

9 minutes ago, TerraceJW said:

No I wasn't. We called the delivery service and coordinated it with them and picked it up asap. It took like 1-2 for us to pick it up. I think the delivery service won't let you track it until they receive it from the embassy already. 

Did you get an email right after it was issued? My wife claims that she hasn’t received any email. From what I’ve heard, an email with instructions for the green card payment and other things are supposed to accompany the issued visa?

1 hour ago, Phil967 said:

Did you get an email right after it was issued? My wife claims that she hasn’t received any email. From what I’ve heard, an email with instructions for the green card payment and other things are supposed to accompany the issued visa?

Nope we didn’t.

@TerraceJW and @David Holmes, please advise😄. Are we supposed to get an email for instructions after getting the “Issued” status? Thank you! 🙂

13 minutes ago, jdreyes said:

Nope we didn’t.

@TerraceJW and @David Holmes, please advise😄. Are we supposed to get an email for instructions after getting the “Issued” status? Thank you! 🙂

We got an email but it's not really instructions it's more of a notification that we're Issued. I would call the embassy to ask or email them or call the 2go service if it's already issued.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 4:07 PM, TerraceJW said:

We got an email but it's not really instructions it's more of a notification that we're Issued. I would call the embassy to ask or email them or call the 2go service if it's already issued.

Thank you @TerraceJW

Just an update:

My hubby received his visa. Done paying too and CFO-PDos next week. 

Are there any other things that we need to do? What do they ask at the airport aside from the visa? 

Thank you! 🙂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.