BOKURAGAITA

Escalating request after CEAC Expired (split)

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I recived an autoreply email this afternoon that if my CEAC status is expired i need to take a screenshot and email it to them. 

My fiancé called this morning and its not really a big thing but the Consul was surprised to our status, my fiancé even asked when are they opened for normal routine schedule he said, "March 14/17" (the consul forgot when it started) and clarify that its the new update, he even asked when our petition approved and when will expire.  

After that he told my fiancé he will escalate our petition and i got an email escalating our scheduling request. 

I don't know if i should be happy or not but its like an update atleast they picked up the call. 

Edited by BOKURAGAITA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, BOKURAGAITA said:

I recived an autoreply email this afternoon that if my CEAC status is expired i need to take a screenshot and email it to them. 

My fiancé called this morning and its not really a big thing but the Consul was surprised to our status, my fiancé even asked when are they opened for normal routine schedule he said, "March 14/17" (the consul forgot when it started) and clarify that its the new update, he even asked when our petition approved and when will expire.  

After that he told my fiancé he will escalate our petition and i got an email escalating our scheduling request. 

I don't know if i should be happy or not but its like an update atleast they picked up the call. 

Congrats. May i know what number you called?

Timeline
5 hours ago, BOKURAGAITA said:

Who did you receive the email from? Can you tell us who it was from so I can triple check my inbox. Our CEAC has been expired for a few months now and we were told it’s not an issue.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Pacia said:

Congrats. May i know what number you called?

It's still an autoreply that if youre uninterviewed and my case is expired i need to do that, i dont wanna get excited fr but it makes me happy a little bit. 

I will ask him what is the number he called. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Lotherest said:

Who did you receive the email from? Can you tell us who it was from so I can triple check my inbox. Our CEAC has been expired for a few months now and we were told it’s not an issue.

Maybe not an issue if its expire, its from the Manila Consular (Immigrant) Unit/autoreply. 

Timeline
16 hours ago, audreyba said:

My CEAC has been expired for almost a year. They told me it wasn’t an issue. Who did you email to escalate the issue? Maybe I can do the same for our case. It’s been too long. Almost a year since they cancelled our scheduled interview.  

support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I emailed that and still got what sounded like an auto response.  Is it something I really shouldn't worry about?  All I had left was an interview for her until Covid Closed it all last April.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.