11/3/16 NOA2 Received

11/8/16 NOA2 Hard Copy Received

11/22/16 NVC Received I-129

12/2/16 Consulate Review

12/15/16 Interview Date

Short answer:
Everything!

Longer answer:
Everything you have ever filed with them or could be requested during your interview

My most complete answer:

I hope you made copies of all packages you have sent to the USCIS since the beginning of your journey. Bring those.
Anything that you have an original for but have filed a photocopy. Bring the originals (and the copies)
Any co-mingling evidence that has not yet been submitted (again if you don't want to hand over the original, bring a copy as well)
copies of tax transcripts.

Any other documents specifically asked for in the interview letter that do not fall under the above 4 categories.

If your file got transferred correctly you are bringing a lot of paper that you don't need. But if even one item fell out of your file during transfer, they can add it right there and it saves you an RFE for something you already submitted.
My file had been slightly mishandled so my ROC evidence never made it into the file when I sent in the application (that was an RFE during processing). The wife's divorce degree got lost (that was spotted by the IO and corrected at the interview) and my original I-129 entry envelope went AWOL for 5 years. (It was either not put back during my AOS of was never put in after my arrival) and it did not meet up with my file until a week before my N400 interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.