Magnolia31

Zeitgeist the movie

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

A friend of mine just sent this to me and told me how sick to her stomach she was after watching it. The beginning is kinda boring but when you get to the end when it gets into politics and stuff, it gets good. Pretty scary at the end.

The movie has three parts, The Greatest Story Ever Told, All The World's A Stage and Don't mind the men behind the curtain.

The Greatest Story Ever Told is about the foundations of Christianity and many other religions, which in Zeitgeist explains that they are more or less based on the Zodiac and that it has been a motif used long before Christ. One version of this is the story of the Egyptian god Horus, from the movie the story seems the same as Christs.

All The World's A Stage deals with 9/11 conspiracy theories, much of this I see on a daily basis and it's mainly a collection of news footage, not commentary like in the first part. For me it didn't have the spark that first and third parts had, but I think as a lead up to the third part it works well.

Don't mind the men behind the curtain goes into how a few people (bankers) are manipulating the people of the world through controlling money. Seems simple, inflate, create debt and call it in after enough time. It also goes into how war is used to make them even more money and gain even more control. One thing that I found interesting is that apparently in America there is NO law that says you have to pay your income tax, it's just assumed that there is.

I found it a very compelling watch, as for the honesty about it, I can't comment, that would probably take a life time of research.

You can watch it in its entirety below, its just over two hours long and this is a pre-release to the final version that is coming soon.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

• 6 months later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Sorry to bring back this old subject from June 07, but I just watched that movie and it is surprising.

I couldn't really see the link between the first part and the rest of it, and I thought the politics parts would be boring, but it wasn't. It definitely was interesting. I don't know what is true and what is not (as Magnolia31 said, it would take too long to do the research) but at least it makes you think.

Has anyone watched it?

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

i've been watching clips on youtube.. omg.. it's some scary sh!t indeed..

LOL @ the IRS agents who havent filed for income tax since they left the agency.. maybe everybody should do the same

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif