featherB

I keep getting logged out today...

59 posts in this topic

I'll be browsing around the forums, click on something... and suddenly I'm logged out. It's happened a few times today... is it just me, or is anyone else having the same problem?

(edited to add that the 'something' I'm clicking on has not at any point been 'log out', before anyone says it!)

Edited by featherB

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Are you on dial-up or is your IP changing? Also have you ever had this problem before?

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Are you on dial-up or is your IP changing? Also have you ever had this problem before?

Not on dialup, and my IP shouldn't be changing, as far as I know... I have had a similar problem (briefly) months ago, when I was still living in the UK. Maybe the IP is changing for some mysterious reason best known to my internet provider... :unsure:

(Oh, and thanks for replying so quickly! :) )

Edited by featherB

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2009 - Conditions lifted

Timeline

Let me know if this continues more than a day or so. Could be your ISP making some changes on their network. :)

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Let me know if this continues more than a day or so. Could be your ISP making some changes on their network. :)

Cheers, Captain! It's not happened for about half an hour, so fingers crossed it's all back to normal now... will let you know if not! :)

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2009 - Conditions lifted

im glad im not the only one who has the same problem.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am still having problems- it has been happening since I got back to the US and am using my husbands computer- I didn't have a problem on my computer back home- If I hit add reply or try to use the quote/reply botton, I get knocked off. If I use fast reply, it is fine and I can post.

Sounds like the same problem (or very similar) to the one I'm having, Stacey... I just tried to reply to you quoting your post, but got kicked out. It's worse today - I've only been up for about an hour and a half, and have already been signed out about 10 times. :huh:

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2009 - Conditions lifted

Still happening constantly, over and over again. Just thinking... if it's an IP issue, wouldn't the same thing be happening to other sites/forums I use? It's not... :help:

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2009 - Conditions lifted

Do you get that Microsoft message saying "error, blah, blah" with the send/don't send buttons?

Hrrmmm... not seen that one, but then I probably wouldn't, 'cos I'm using a Mac. Sounds like a pain in the #######, though.

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2009 - Conditions lifted

Timeline

We use stronghold cookied to protect your account. If your location changes while you are on the site then this can happen. Frequent causes are if your ISP's proxy server changes. What ISP's do you have?

We use stronghold cookied to protect your account. If your location changes while you are on the site then this can happen. Frequent causes are if your ISP's proxy server changes. What ISP's do you have?

My ISP... hmm, it's a local broadband/cable/satellite provider (sorry, I am extremely clueless about this stuff)... maybe they're messing with something that would cause the IP to change.

After constantly getting signed out all morning, it's been better the last hour or so... so fingers crossed it will stay that way. Oh, and thank you, Captain! :)

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2009 - Conditions lifted

Timeline

Of course. I am very willing to help. Hopefully we can gather inough information to make some improvements! :)

Oops, I spoke too soon - it just happened twice in the last five minutes! Hmm... wonder if there's any way I can stop my IP changing... yes, as you might've guessed, I have no idea what I'm talking about! :blush:

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2009 - Conditions lifted