paulzxc

IR2 to F11 : Suddenly changed

30 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, paulzxc said:

Hello guys! He finally got his interview date . We got his interview letter on May 31,2021 and his interview would be June 8,2021 ( Philippines time ) his case still F11 and we hope that on his interview will be change back to IR2 . I'll let you know what will happen to his interview. Anyway, his case was expedite by US embassy and we did not asked to expedite it. Hope your case will expedite too .

Congratulations we hope everything will be fine,, in my case still waiting for new schedule since March 2020. In manila 

42 minutes ago, paulzxc said:

Hello guys! He finally got his interview date . We got his interview letter on May 31,2021 and his interview would be June 8,2021 ( Philippines time ) his case still F11 and we hope that on his interview will be change back to IR2 . I'll let you know what will happen to his interview. Anyway, his case was expedite by US embassy and we did not asked to expedite it. Hope your case will expedite too .

Congratulations, i hope everything will be fine,, I’m still waiting for my son’s update in manila.

8 hours ago, robynscherbatsky said:

Hi!! I have the same case as your brother. We also had an expedited case tomorrow for IR2. What happened regarding the case of your brother? How was his interview? Thank you so much!

They asked for humanitarian reinstatement since the petitioner passed away. they sent it back his case to NVC

• 2 months later...
On 6/8/2021 at 1:08 AM, paulzxc said:

Hello!! I'm also from the PH, and I actually am in the same situation that your brother was in (I was only 20 years old when I was petitioned, but my father's petition was only approved almost 3 years after it was filed). Congrats to your family for being able to have his case expedited!

I have been waiting since the 2nd quarter 2019 for an interview date from the US Embassy (as my IR2 petition got approved that year) but to no avail..

I really want to be reunited with my family as soon as possible... It's been almost 5 years of waiting for me all in all :(

Can we have an update regarding the current immigration status of your brother? And I would really appreciate it if you made a list here of the things that your brother did that convinced the US Embassy - Manila to expedite his case. 

Here's to hoping that my immigration application, too, would be expedited. 

Thank you very much! :(❤️

On 6/8/2021 at 6:25 PM, robynscherbatsky said:

Hi!! I have the same case as your brother. We also had an expedited case tomorrow for IR2. What happened regarding the case of your brother? How was his interview? Thank you so much!

Hi! I have the same case as you guys. How were you able to have your case expedited?

• 7 months later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/15/2021 at 11:53 PM, paulzxc said:

Hi ! My sibling has a interview in US embassy manila this February 8 2021 with my mom. He is 23 years old but when my dad filed a I-130, he was 20 years old . We got a email form embassy that the appointment is canceled because he turned to 21 on June 2018. Then, his Visa class changed form IR2 to F11. His case should be freeze when the time my dad filed a I-130 right ? Child Status Protection Act should applied to him. Why did they changed it ? Please help me

My dad is US citizen btw

Ir2 to f11 Here Manila Embassy  please advice 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 6/18/2022 at 12:31 PM, maui-mau said:

Hii!! I have the same case as well :(( kinda worried my IR-2 was changed to F11 after my  21st birthday last Monday. Although, I already have an interview date and my files are accepted, would this alter anything tho? :((

Hii, same is happening with me, did you have any problem with the ir2 changed to F11 with your interview? Please advise to reassure a brother here 

• 1 year later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Zombie thread locked to further replies. THe OP has not been back online in nearly 2 years. If you have questions please start your own thread.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.