N-400 Omaha office

44 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
On 12/17/2020 at 12:16 PM, mit_pat said:

Hi, 

My local field office is Omaha.

Filled on Oct 27th. No biometric or interview yet. 

when did you file?

Hi! Glad to see someone else is at the Ohama office. I filed on Sept 10th and I had my biometrics done on Dec 8th. Online my estimated completion is June 2021. 

58 minutes ago, Italy-USA said:

Hi! Glad to see someone else is at the Ohama office. I filed on Sept 10th and I had my biometrics done on Dec 8th. Online my estimated completion is June 2021. 

Hey! Mine estimated completion is August 2021. Seems like they are very slow. Also they have cancelled Naturalization ceremony for December and January (2021).

You can find schedule here -

2020: https://www.ned.uscourts.gov/internetDocs/ceo/2020 NATURALIZATION CEREMONIES.pdf

2021: https://www.ned.uscourts.gov/internetDocs/ceo/2021 NATURALIZATION CEREMONIES.pdf

Timeline
2 minutes ago, mit_pat said:

Hey! Mine estimated completion is August 2021. Seems like they are very slow. Also they have cancelled Naturalization ceremony for December and January (2021).

You can find schedule here -

2020: https://www.ned.uscourts.gov/internetDocs/ceo/2020 NATURALIZATION CEREMONIES.pdf

2021: https://www.ned.uscourts.gov/internetDocs/ceo/2021 NATURALIZATION CEREMONIES.pdf

Thanks for this info! I wonder why they're canceling ceremonies? 

It does seem like they're very slow. I'm jealous to see people in other states that filed around my date already have their interview scheduled or be citizens already! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have my interview next month - I thought they were doing same day oath ceremonies but it appears not with the link above.

Filed August 2020, had biometric reuse in November and interview set for late Jan. Estimated completion April 2021.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Absolutely said:

I have my interview next month - I thought they were doing same day oath ceremonies but it appears not with the link above.

Filed August 2020, had biometric reuse in November and interview set for late Jan. Estimated completion April 2021.

That's awesome! It gives me hope that they're actually moving faster than what I thought! 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 12/29/2020 at 7:38 PM, Absolutely said:

Hi again! Quick question. When did you get your interview notice? 

Good luck on your interview! You're almost done! 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Italy-USA said:

Hi again! Quick question. When did you get your interview notice? 

Good luck on your interview! You're almost done! 

Hey! I got my interview scheduled letter on December 11th. Took 44 days from biometric reuse to interview scheduled. Then interview on the 20th so a week on Wednesday!

Are you waiting on interview to be scheduled? 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Absolutely said:

Hey! I got my interview scheduled letter on December 11th. Took 44 days from biometric reuse to interview scheduled. Then interview on the 20th so a week on Wednesday!

Yup I am. I had to retake my biometrics on December 8th (super weird since I had them done in 2019) and now I'm just waiting. Knowing other people's timelines is so comforting. It might not mean that my interview will be scheduled in next few weeks, but it helps keeping the anxiety of helplessly waiting away 😂

Let us know how your interview goes and best of luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/11/2021 at 5:37 PM, Absolutely said:

How did your interview go? Would you mind sharing your experience? 

Thank you! 

(still no news for me) 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Italy-USA said:

How did your interview go? Would you mind sharing your experience? 

Thank you! 

(still no news for me) 

Ongoing still! My interview was scheduled for Jan 20th but USCIS offices closed around the country that day due to safety concerns so my interview was de-scheduled. New date set for Feb 23rd. Hopefully that can go ahead that day and will have news to report!

Timeline
On 1/25/2021 at 8:11 PM, Absolutely said:

Ongoing still! My interview was scheduled for Jan 20th but USCIS offices closed around the country that day due to safety concerns so my interview was de-scheduled. New date set for Feb 23rd. Hopefully that can go ahead that day and will have news to report!

Oh man that sucks to have to reschedule! As if they weren't backed up enough already... 

It'll be here before you know it, best of luck! 

Timeline

Just wantes to update you guys and anybody who's office is the one in Omaha, I just got the email notification saying the scheduled my interview! Not sure when it is yet (waiting for the notice to be loaded on my profile) but I'm so excited! 

22 hours ago, Italy-USA said:

Just wantes to update you guys and anybody who's office is the one in Omaha, I just got the email notification saying the scheduled my interview! Not sure when it is yet (waiting for the notice to be loaded on my profile) but I'm so excited! 

Great. Congrats I am still waiting on my Biometrics :( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.