Timoy

K1 visa not issued

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I emailed them today and ask them for update on my case and they sent a reply to me noted that my case will be updated and if any additional documents is needed a consular will contact me , but it’s been a while I should have emailed them this you said to me a month  ago 

6 hours ago, Timoy said:

I emailed them today and ask them for update on my case and they sent a reply to me noted that my case will be updated and if any additional documents is needed a consular will contact me, but it’s been a while I should have emailed them this you said to me a month ago. 

The recent pattern that we see is embassies are short staffed and it's taking a much longer period to finish adjudicating cases after interview. We also have seen those in the same situation as yours. They are concerned this week and the very next day or week they get their visa. It's all about patience. BTW, would you like them to be working on your case or answering the phones and replying to emails and not having the time to work on your visa. Just a thought?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
5 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

The recent pattern that we see is embassies are short staffed and it's taking a much longer period to finish adjudicating cases after interview. We also have seen those in the same situation as yours. They are concerned this week and the very next day or week they get their visa. It's all about patience. BTW, would you like them to be working on your case or answering the phones and replying to emails and not having the time to work on your visa. Just a thought?

I saw what you saying, but am asking if they are issuing visa right now for k1 

3 hours ago, Timoy said:

I saw what you saying, but am asking if they are issuing visa right now for k1 

Yes Jamaica is processing K-1 visas. To learn more from others you should consider being a part of the conversation in the sub-forum for your region found here. Caribbean - VisaJourney

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

Yes Jamaica is processing K-1 visas. To learn more from others you should consider being a part of the conversation in the sub-forum for your region found here. Caribbean - VisaJourney

I know am talking about issuing the visa it self 

11 hours ago, Timoy said:

I know am talking about issuing the visa it self 

How many different ways to I need to say YES Jamica is conducting interviews, they are issuing visa's and the individuals are traversing to the USA without any hindrance.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
On 12/13/2020 at 11:26 PM, Timoy said:

Have anyone received there k1 visa ? Or know if it’s issuing? I did my interview and medical in October? 

Yes Jamaica is issuing visas what's your status on CEAC? Did you get a 221g (temporary refusal) at your interview or an approval form? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Empressdivine said:

Yes Jamaica is issuing visas what's your status on CEAC? Did you get a 221g (temporary refusal) at your interview or an approval form? 

Yes a 221g because because my medical was expired 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Timoy said:

Yes a 221g because because my medical was expired 

You already returned your passport to the courier? I agree that's a long time after my New medical was done visa was issued in 2 1/2 weeks. Did your ceac change from refused?

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Empressdivine said:

You already returned your passport to the courier? I agree that's a long time after my New medical was done visa was issued in 2 1/2 weeks. Did your ceac change from refused?

I did return my passport and no it didn’t not change 

11 minutes ago, Empressdivine said:

I really don’t know what’s going on

Timeline

@Timoy keep reaching out to them in the message subject put 2nd inquiry: then your case number. Hopefully the embassy gives you some answers. You can also call Andrews to make sure your medical was sent off without issues

Timeline
1 hour ago, Empressdivine said:

@Timoy keep reaching out to them in the message subject put 2nd inquiry: then your case number. Hopefully the embassy gives you some answers. You can also call Andrews to make sure your medical was sent off without issues

Ok thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.