Grace29

How to register address for Visa delivery?

6 posts in this topic

Hello - My wife has her CR-1 interview next Tuesday. I know we have to register a delivery address for her passport and visa. I clicked on the link on the US Manila embassy website for setting up the delivery address and it makes you register. I did that and logged in and there is nowhere to schedule an address for delivery. Does anyone have any ideas? It would seem somehow I have to link her visa application to this site as her dashboard is blank, but I have no idea where to do that. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

There is a section on the dashboard for where to enter delivery info. 

Complete your profile and register your delivery address at the link below, you can do this online or by calling.  Some sections will not apply to you, skip over those, making sure to complete contact information and DELIVERY choose;  Home delivery, or you can arrange for pick-up at a variety of 2GO locations.  MOA (Mall of Asia) being the quickest.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp

Online >>  https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=Philippines

Calling >>  http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-main-contactus.asp

You will have 24 hrs. after the interview to change/update your delivery address, after that time period your profile will be locked.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I registered and logged on and clicked on the link. It takes me to a dashboard and the “Document Delivery Information” Is black and cannot be clicked on. Am I supposed to be entering this somewhere else? Thanks in advance for any insihht you might have.

On 10/24/2020 at 1:25 PM, Grace29 said:

I registered and logged on and clicked on the link. It takes me to a dashboard and the “Document Delivery Information” Is black and cannot be clicked on. Am I supposed to be entering this somewhere else? Thanks in advance for any insihht you might have.

Hi there, Click the New Application / Schedule Appointment on the left menu options. Select register delivery address then click Continue then you can register your delivery address after. Until you reach the transaction complete confirmation page. 😊 Hope this will help you!

image.png.2a73911ade80d63e7ded69076da7e4f5.png

Thank you so much! It was not obvious to go there, but thanks to you I was able to successfully register the address.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.