Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, HRQX said:

No. There is only one correct Lockbox: https://www.uscis.gov/i-751-direct-filing-addresses It's Phoenix.

Thanks a lot! 

2 minutes ago, psgma said:

Dont listen to your lawyer. Here is the correct address as of today.

U.S. Postal Service (USPS): 

USCIS 
P.O. Box 21200 
Phoenix, AZ 85036 

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries: 

USCIS 
Attn: I-751 
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100 
Phoenix, AZ 85034

Thank you! That’s what I saw online too

5 hours ago, Betina77 said:

Hello All, i hope all is well with everyone. I’m new here. I have 2 questions, please. What is the best courier to use to send this packet?

I would chose UPS and made sure it has tracking number to track your package.

5 hours ago, Betina77 said:

Also my lawyer’s office placed the VT address as the address to send it but online is the Az address. Is it different if you have a lawyer? 

AZ is the right one. Your lawyer didn't read the new I-751 instructions i think.

It's always better to do your own paperworks unless it's not an easy case then get a good lawyer.

Good luck!

On 11/10/2020 at 10:09 AM, entothorn said:

Our check was cashed today and we got the text notice of receipt. Package received by USCIS on 10/24.

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (October 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 10/21/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 10/23/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by USPS
  • 10/24/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 11/10/2020:  Notice of receipt by text message

Where did you send your application? Az?

34 minutes ago, Genski92 said:

I would chose UPS and made sure it has tracking number to track your package.

AZ is the right one. Your lawyer didn't read the new I-751 instructions i think.

It's always better to do your own paperworks unless it's not an easy case then get a good lawyer.

Good luck!

Thank you for your reply, yes, i think it should really be in Arizona. I was just wondering maybe it would be  different if you got a lawyer and they have a contact in VT.

If UPS, just a regular mail or should it be priority? Thanks again!

5 minutes ago, Betina77 said:

Thank you for your reply, yes, i think it should really be in Arizona. I was just wondering maybe it would be  different if you got a lawyer and they have a contact in VT.

If UPS, just a regular mail or should it be priority? Thanks again!

Lawyer or not packet goes to the same address that the instructions says where it should go

I pick 2 days delivery. It doesn't matter regular or priority just make sure it has tracking so you'll have an idea when it will arrive there.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, Genski92 said:

Lawyer or not packet goes to the same address that the instructions says where it should go

I pick 2 days delivery. It doesn't matter regular or priority just make sure it has tracking so you'll have an idea when it will arrive there.

Hello Genski, do you mind sharing with me the sworn affidavits? Is the only thing that I need to send my package.

I was reading through the comments, with the extension letter and expired GC can you travel outside US without problems reentering? Do you happen to know? 

thanks!!!

24 minutes ago, Marla W said:

with the extension letter and expired GC can you travel outside US without problems reentering?

Yes. Carry both. Airlines know about it because CBP publishes a Carrier Guide: https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2019-Mar/2019 Carrier Information Guide - ENGLISH.pdf

Timeline
5 minutes ago, HRQX said:

Yes. Carry both. Airlines know about it because CBP publishes a Carrier Guide: https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2019-Mar/2019 Carrier Information Guide - ENGLISH.pdf

Awesome! I was panicking that I will have to stay in US for a year or more like when waiting for the green card! Thank you!!!!

5 hours ago, Marla W said:

Hello Genski, do you mind sharing with me the sworn affidavits? Is the only thing that I need to send my package.

Here is the sworn affidavit i sent. Some people didn't send any of the sworn affidavit but i did,only because it mentioned in the I-751 instructions.

5 hours ago, Marla W said:

I was reading through the comments, with the extension letter and expired GC can you travel outside US without problems reentering? Do you happen to know? 

thanks!!!

Screenshot_20201119-073650_Drive~2.jpg

1 hour ago, Betina77 said:

I know someone who just got back using only the extension letter and the expired gc. She didn’t have an issue. 

That's how it supposed to work. Expired GC + extension letter.

I dunno if you're thinking that sworn affidavit is a requirement for entering the US but it's not. Example of sworn affidavit i posted above is for I-75. Just want to make it clear that it wasn't for US re -entry requirements 😊

Edited by Genski92

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 11/17/2020 at 12:00 PM, JFox762 said:

Should I be worried? 
10/29/2020 - Tracking number confirmed delivery

Still no text message, and money order has not been cashed. :(

My wife's Visa expires on the 18th of December.

Any update on your end? We haven't had one either....

Timeline
1 hour ago, Genski92 said:

That's how it supposed to work. Expired GC + extension letter.

I dunno if you're thinking that sworn affidavit is a requirement for entering the US but it's not. Example of sworn affidavit i posted above is for I-75. Just want to make it clear that it wasn't for US re -entry requirements 😊

Got ya! I understood!! Thank you so much for all the help!!! Oh my if I’m dumb for this paperwork!!!!

On 11/17/2020 at 1:00 PM, JFox762 said:

Should I be worried? 
10/29/2020 - Tracking number confirmed delivery

Still no text message, and money order has not been cashed. :(

My wife's Visa expires on the 18th of December.

My husband too!! I'm nervous because the delivery from USPS tracking just says "Phoenix, Arizona"...I don't know if it actually got to the lockbox? I had the correct address though. If we don't hear something after Thanksgiving, does anyone recommend that we should re-send the packet? 

Sent Oct 20.

Delivered: Oct 29

Edited by angmig

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.