MaureenH

How many days the embassy will send out the visa?

43 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
26 minutes ago, RandR16 said:

@MaureenH congratulations. So it takes 2weeks then.

But not yet sent out. You need to wait another week or so

Hi everyone! So my daughter will have her interview on October however I can’t come to Philippines because of the travel restrictions. I asked my attorney what to do. He said I can write an authorization letter to who ever accompany her on the interview and explain why I couldn’t make it. I also emailed the us embassy in Manila but still waiting for their response. I’m just wondering if there’s any of you have/had the same issue and what did you do about it. If you could share your experienced it will be a big help. Thanks. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, RandR16 said:

@MaureenH yap. still good news. Happy for you. Next is CFO. 

Yes it is!

50 minutes ago, Enek and Alrock said:

Congrats!!!

Thank you 

17 minutes ago, Gekgek said:

Hi there. Did you accompany your kids during the interview,?

Timeline
1 minute ago, MaureenH said:

Yes it is!

Thank you 

Yes it is!

Thank you 

Yes it is!

Thank you 

19 minutes ago, Gekgek said:

Hi there. Did you accompany your kids during the interview,?

No I did not. My sister as they’re guardian accompanied them, I’m here in the US working. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Gekgek said:

Hi everyone! So my daughter will have her interview on October however I can’t come to Philippines because of the travel restrictions. I asked my attorney what to do. He said I can write an authorization letter to who ever accompany her on the interview and explain why I couldn’t make it. I also emailed the us embassy in Manila but still waiting for their response. I’m just wondering if there’s any of you have/had the same issue and what did you do about it. If you could share your experienced it will be a big help. Thanks. 

They took the Apostlles that I sent to my sister stating she’s my kids guardian. And she accompanied them during the medical and interview.

12 minutes ago, MaureenH said:

They took the Apostlles that I sent to my sister stating she’s my kids guardian. And she accompanied them during the medical and interview.

What kind of letter did you sent her? I was told by the attorney that I can just write an authorization letter and email it to my sister and have her bring it in the interview. I hope that would be good enough. Thank u. 

12 hours ago, MaureenH said:

But not yet sent out. You need to wait another week or so

Hi please what is the interview date and what is the "issued" date ? Trying to make timeline for my husband.... we are waiting...:(

Timeline
7 hours ago, Gekgek said:

What kind of letter did you sent her? I was told by the attorney that I can just write an authorization letter and email it to my sister and have her bring it in the interview. I hope that would be good enough. Thank u. 

Remember before that everything need to be red ribbon sealed by the government?  Now you have sent an authorization and send it to Apostlles but need to notarized it first before you send to Apostlles. And send to whoever is the guardian. That’s what I did and my sister told me they took it from her together with the paperwork’s.

4 hours ago, Alforte05 said:

Hi please what is the interview date and what is the "issued" date ? Trying to make timeline for my husband.... we are waiting...:(

Interview date September September 15 issued date September 29 visa sent out unknown yet..

On 9/30/2020 at 8:13 PM, MaureenH said:

Remember before that everything need to be red ribbon sealed by the government?  Now you have sent an authorization and send it to Apostlles but need to notarized it first before you send to Apostlles. And send to whoever is the guardian. That’s what I did and my sister told me they took it from her together with the paperwork’s.

Interview date September September 15 issued date September 29 visa sent out unknown yet..

Great. Thanks. After the interview what’s the next step? Do they need to attend the PDOS? 

Timeline
On 9/29/2020 at 11:00 PM, Gekgek said:

The Apostlles is the replacement of red ribbon. It’s like authentication of your documents. I wrote an authorization letter that my sister is the guardian so she can apply for passports and do anything on my behalf, I went to my bank to notarized it and send to Apostlles and they sent it back to me and send it to my sister. You can look it up online. 

Timeline

We finally got the visa and now got the ticket and thanks God the DSWD permit to travel is not yet expired... I hope everything works.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.