Ladooz

Mumbai Consulate Interview - IR1/CR1

1,239 posts in this topic

Greetings to all. I called Mumbai consulates 3 times and all 3 times they said that they are processing regular IR1/CR1 visas. So please don’t worry. It’s frustrating but at least the processing is on. It will be great help if everyone update their case status(DQ) and interview date since this is the best updates we all can get. Thanks and good luck. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone,

its been a while since we heard about any interviews scheduled.

Have they moved further? Any interviews for IR1/CR1 March 2020 DQ?

or any other kind of update?

please

thank you all

6 hours ago, ALPB2020 said:

Hello everyone,

its been a while since we heard about any interviews scheduled.

Have they moved further? Any interviews for IR1/CR1 March 2020 DQ?

or any other kind of update?

please

thank you all

No one has posted anything about the interviews. Hopefully, they are moving with the CR1 interviews. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 9/14/2020 at 4:48 PM, DesiGirlChicago said:

Wow that's nice.. I guess India was under lockdown since March and US from April??? So it will not be more then 3 months long backlog....

Am hoping that for all the visas pending... about 20% will be of Immigrants...so not a very long backlog....🤞

They have started interviews for cr1/cr2

and also 221g for k1 and cr1 also

they are processing backlogs for dec 2019 onwards ..

so hold on tight , you should be hearing something soon.

I am a k1 petitioner and they did ask for beneficiary pcc and medical again last week with passport . I see light in the tunnel now 

I filed my CR1 process on 1st FEB 2020., USCIS process completed in August and NVC approved documents on 23 sept 2020. 

What is DQ ?   we got mail from NVC saying that ' All my submitted  documents are approved' on Sept 23 2020 and NVC will update us with the interview details,  Sept 23-2020  is  my DQ is?   and we havent received any DS260 form yet? when do we receive it exactly?

Timeline
2 hours ago, nagesh bond said:

I filed my CR1 process on 1st FEB 2020., USCIS process completed in August and NVC approved documents on 23 sept 2020. 

What is DQ ?   we got mail from NVC saying that ' All my submitted  documents are approved' on Sept 23 2020 and NVC will update us with the interview details,  Sept 23-2020  is  my DQ is?   and we havent received any DS260 form yet? when do we receive it exactly?

Yes that is your DQ, but it you got that email then you would of completed the DS260 along with all of your other submissions of paperwork in CEAC.

Edited by GAMAJM

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
On 10/20/2020 at 10:27 PM, VJA2020 said:

What is DQ? 

You will get an email from NVC once you have uploaded all of your documents through CEAC and they are accepted. You will get an email and in the title it will say "Notice regarding your Immigrant visa case becoming Documentarily Qualified" In the body it will tell you that they are working with Mumbai to schedule your interview etc. Once you get this email then this is your DQ date of the email.

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, nishv said:

Is usa election the result why these consulates are not functioning!?

Nothing to do with the elections . They are processing backlogs 

On cr1/2 and k1 and 221g

keep eye on ceac ..

patience needed 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.