T&K_US

Mumbai Consulate - Timeline of 2020 CR1 Spousal Visa

38 posts in this topic

On 11/21/2020 at 9:19 PM, gurvinder kaur said:

im waiting to nvc to schedule an appointment with the embassy in Mumbai but someone told me it might take more than a half of a year. I am u.s Citizen and I filed my petition a year ago can someone tell me or guide me to where I might to able to check the time frame of Mumbai embassy?

any update Gurvinder Kaur Ji ??

On 11/21/2020 at 9:19 PM, gurvinder kaur said:

im waiting to nvc to schedule an appointment with the embassy in Mumbai but someone told me it might take more than a half of a year. I am u.s Citizen and I filed my petition a year ago can someone tell me or guide me to where I might to able to check the time frame of Mumbai embassy?

any update? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, sabii0306 said:

is it really true they will start giving out interview letters sometime in January for April DQ. mines were qualified on April 23rd 2020. every day i have been checking but nothing. do you know also if they only send email once week and that is it only beginning of the month and end of the month.

Last week April DQ got interview letters.

We saw people till 15th April DQ were scheduled for January in telegram group.

So you will be next. 

Hope fully they give out next batch of interview in first week of January

3 minutes ago, AP-1 said:

Last week April DQ got interview letters.

We saw people till 15th April DQ were scheduled for January in telegram group.

So you will be next. 

Hope fully they give out next batch of interview in first week of January

Usually, before the coronavirus, they used to give out interview dates only once  month. Are they now giving out interview dates multiple times a month to make up for the lost time when the interviews were not occurring? If so, that is certainly great news!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, darth vader said:

Usually, before the coronavirus, they used to give out interview dates only once  month. Are they now giving out interview dates multiple times a month to make up for the lost time when the interviews were not occurring? If so, that is certainly great news!

YES, before covid. it was like twice a month actually. 
first one was on second week of month with small batch and a major one on third week.

we were all surprised when people started saying they got interview letter.

they covered all of remaining March and half of April

dont know if this trend continue.

9 minutes ago, AP-1 said:

first one was on second week of month with small batch and a major one on third week.

I hope that the trend continues! :) If they can bring back the DQ to interview time to 4 months that would be awesome 

Edited by darth vader

8 hours ago, darth vader said:

please keep us posted when you get an interview letter praying for you it will come soon for you!!!

8 hours ago, darth vader said:

please keep us posted when you get an interview letter praying for you it will come soon for you!!!

8 hours ago, AP-1 said:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.