frank19910210

N-400 under 3 yr rule

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am just asking this for future reference as I am reading through N-400 online form and forum for curiosity.

Under 3yr rule, the system has just asked to submit mariage certificate, IRS transcript and copy of green card. Do I have to upload also everything that proves my relationship with my husband (basically whole folder for i-751) to the other documents section? (Because it can be more than 500 pages)  Or I just wait until the interview?

Also, when I am in an interview, do I have to bring also all the documents again that is up to date (probably even larger than I-751 file) in person?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by frank19910210

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

12 hours ago, frank19910210 said:

Hi,

I am just asking this for future reference as I am reading through N-400 online form and forum for curiosity.

Under 3yr rule, the system has just asked to submit mariage certificate, IRS transcript and copy of green card. Do I have to upload also everything that proves my relationship with my husband (basically whole folder for i-751) to the other documents section? (Because it can be more than 500 pages)  Or I just wait until the interview?

Also, when I am in an interview, do I have to bring also all the documents again that is up to date (probably even larger than I-751 file) in person?

Thanks a lot!

I applied in March 2020 and it’s still pending. I uploaded 3 years IRS Tax transcripts, spouse birth certificate, Marriage Certificate, quarterly bank statements, joint health insurance, green card copy. I didn’t upload additional marriage evidence but I’ll bring everything with me to the interview to be prepared. My I-751 was already approved btw.

B1/B2 -->married USC---> I-130 + I-485 + I-765 :

Sent: 06/20/2016

Biometric: 07/20/2016

RFE: 09/01/2016

RFE reply sent: 10/31/16

EAD received:  11/15/2016

Interview 03/15/2017 APPROVED

ROC:

Package Delivered: 12/21/2018

Text and email with case # received: 12/26/2018 Vermont Service Center

Biometric app. 01/30/2019

Approved: 12/06/2019

Green Card received: 12/12/2019 ❤️📬

N400:

Submitted: 03/06/2020

10 hours ago, USAjune2016 said:

I applied in March 2020 and it’s still pending. I uploaded 3 years IRS Tax transcripts, spouse birth certificate, Marriage Certificate, quarterly bank statements, joint health insurance, green card copy. I didn’t upload additional marriage evidence but I’ll bring everything with me to the interview to be prepared. My I-751 was already approved btw.

Thank you for your feedback!  🙏

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied

I only uploaded the bare minimum and it was not a problem. It was also a "3-year application. No additional info was ever asked for though I did bring everything with me for the interview (again not asked for). If you want to you can upload additional info during or even after your application. It's kind of useless you upload info that was already submitted during previous applications.

I'm getting the impression that all online applications are only checked for required documents before they are sent to the field office, but that is just an assumption on my behalf.

hey all good luck with your applications, i saw you applied this is query i had if anyone can help

Good morning lovely people,

I have few questions regarding N400 online application for naturalization on basis of pending I495. a little background i have been married to my wife since 2016 and i came on 2 year conditional green card in 2017. in 2019 i applied for 10 year green card or I495 i got message from USCIS pending for interview scheduling. it is still pending and now i am eligible to apply for N400 and i am filing the online form. my question below

i see set of evidence they need but they do not say what additional documents they need just says submit supporting documents.

so what type of supporting documents do i need apart from the ones i have below?

Also i need to add to this situation we just recently moved in our own apartment i was living with my inlaws since i moved here 2017-2020 to USA, so i have utility bills from new apartment  3 months and apartment lease. i helped pay bills for in law apartment so i have 4 month worth of electricity bills, i pay for whole inlaw and wife family phone plan do i submit that too? it only has my name on bill. Also the electricity provider had my wife, mine and inlaw names on the electricity statement.

also i have bank statements from two different banks, and 3 different account from same bank so technically 4 accounts statements but only for past 2 years as we did not have a joint account until later as i was not aware we needed it for immigration purposes.

Moreover, vehicle insurance both our names and health insurance on my name with my spouse on it, medical claims with our names, document of medical claim for family treatment.

401k document from website showing wife as beneficiary, nothing in mail.

assembling pictures i do not know how many is ok for them? couple pics and family pics. right now i have like 40 pictures one for each month kind off

My other issue is what tax documents they need? i have 1040 copy which i filed with a agent and i also have online IRS tax return transcript. i do not know where can i find certified tax returns. I called IRS they said they will mail me same as what i have from online. so i do not know is their a way for me to get it certified? Also do i need afidavit of support docs? i submitted 4 for my I495 my inlaws and Sister in law and wife cousin.

This is all i have do i have to get any other documents? ohhh also i am submitting a cover letter with format for them to adjudicate both i495 and n400 together . 

Hopefully make sense let me know ? want to submit pre price hikes. love and blessings to all in advance

On 9/14/2020 at 1:39 PM, Fr8dog said:

I only uploaded the bare minimum and it was not a problem. It was also a "3-year application. No additional info was ever asked for though I did bring everything with me for the interview (again not asked for). If you want to you can upload additional info during or even after your application. It's kind of useless you upload info that was already submitted during previous applications.

I'm getting the impression that all online applications are only checked for required documents before they are sent to the field office, but that is just an assumption on my behalf.

Okay thanks as well for your informatin!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.