Kedar

I-751 September 2020 Filers

1,310 posts in this topic

On 10/28/2020 at 11:29 AM, eckoin said:

You all wanna hear my completely speculative opinion?

By the way, check out the MSC ROC thread. 

I think that there are two more possible options: 

1. MSC was no longer processing ROC cases, but the backlog got to USCIS, and now they're back at it.  They literally just didn't update their system to even send information regarding ROC status updates yet.  

2. The decision was made, that MSC will get all cases that will ultimately be decided at the field office level.  There's no reason for them to do anything, other than confirm that the form has the signatures, before sending it off to the local field office.  No updates on that - just when it's finally transferred.

It looks like plenty of people had their cases at MSC before this year, and some had interview waivers.  It appears pretty clear that some sort of process changes took place, but alas, none of us were part of that webinar so who knows what they're up to.  I actually sent an email to the ombudsperson to see if they do keep transcripts or recordings.

Hello everyone! I know it’s a weird question lol but I got my green card extension letter few days ago and it has QR code on top left corner of my letter (on both pages had QR code). Never seen QR code on any receipt notice . I have seen barcodes on bottom but never seen QR code on top left.

Do you guys have QR code on top left corner of both pages as well?

Thank you.  

2 hours ago, Utah123 said:

Hello everyone! I know it’s a weird question lol but I got my green card extension letter few days ago and it has QR code on top left corner of my letter (on both pages had QR code). Never seen QR code on any receipt notice . I have seen barcodes on bottom but never seen QR code on top left.

Do you guys have QR code on top left corner of both pages as well?

Thank you.  

Yeah I’ve got a small one in the top left corner of my extension letter, it must be new because I haven’t seen it before 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Update Guys !

Stated to myself after my biometric wavier, I won’t be getting anymore updates till next year (hoping for no RFE) so I checked  my status today and got that. Wonder what it means.... Did anyone received this update? 

BC1C21F0-AEC3-4732-A381-C97E93440E76.jpeg

11 hours ago, Queen30 said:

Wonder what it means.... Did anyone received this update? 

Possible interview coming your way? Sugarlegetiti in CA got one of these and sent her to MSC. from what I have read that's where all the interviews go.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Bob in Boston said:

Possible interview coming your way? Sugarlegetiti in CA got one of these and sent her to MSC. from what I have read that's where all the interviews go.

😞😞 Was Hoping for No Interview . Oh well. 

Timeline
On 11/4/2020 at 5:57 PM, Queen30 said:

Update Guys !

Stated to myself after my biometric wavier, I won’t be getting anymore updates till next year (hoping for no RFE) so I checked  my status today and got that. Wonder what it means.... Did anyone received this update? 

BC1C21F0-AEC3-4732-A381-C97E93440E76.jpeg

Update ! 
Got My Transferred Mail Notice .Guess I’m Still Keeping My Same Receipt Number. 

8EF1EEC2-4CD8-496E-ACE3-43A92B91714D.jpeg

On 9/1/2020 at 11:45 AM, frank19910210 said:

Yes everybody should be only sending docuements to Arizona

Hello this is confusing why you say so that everybody should only be sending documents to Arizona? We sent our documents (1-751) in this address USCIS 2501 State  Hway 121 Business Suite 400 Lewisville TX 75067 (via UPS). USCIS received our petition however they returned to us since they increase fee so we refile/resubmit with the new fee we sent it back thrun an overnight service with UPS last October 1 but until now we haven't received NOA. Is anyone here already received NOA of the 1-751?

4 minutes ago, SerisChoice said:

Hello this is confusing why you say so that everybody should only be sending documents to Arizona? We sent our documents (1-751) in this address USCIS 2501 State  Hway 121 Business Suite 400 Lewisville TX 75067 (via UPS). USCIS received our petition however they returned to us since they increase fee so we refile/resubmit with the new fee we sent it back thrun an overnight service with UPS last October 1 but until now we haven't received NOA. Is anyone here already received NOA of the 1-751?

Probably you send it prior to the change of the lockbox address? Because as for now, the only appropriate lockbox that deals with i-751 is the one in Arizona. So I don't feel Texas lockbox would process your application.

Also the fee increase has never been in effect, as it was suspended by a judge before the effective date. So the decision to increase fee was already revoked. Everybody is still paying the original price

Maybe you can call and confirm (However, not sure how to call to a lockbox, you might need to ask)

Edited by frank19910210

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

1 minute ago, frank19910210 said:

Probably you send it prior to the change of the lockbox address? Because as for now, the only appropriate lockbox that deals with i-751 is the one in Arizona. So I don't feel Texas lockbox would process your application.

Maybe you can call and confirm (However, not sure how to call to a lockbox, you might need to ask)

Ohh my goodness that would be possible since we ahanent receive anything after we refile it using the new adress we went to UPS and confirmed that somedody received our package

do u know when thet change the adrress? Im totally confused now since there is no instrcution from the letter we received that we use Arizona address to resend the petition

1 minute ago, SerisChoice said:

Ohh my goodness that would be possible since we ahanent receive anything after we refile it using the new adress we went to UPS and confirmed that somedody received our package

do u know when thet change the adrress? Im totally confused now since there is no instrcution from the letter we received that we use Arizona address to resend the petition

I think its useless to call lockbox as I said we use the address provided to send petition via UPS which is ........... USCIS 2501 A. State Hway 121 Business Suite 400 Lewisville, TX 75067

1 minute ago, SerisChoice said:

I can't remeber the exact date, I submitted on September 14th, and the address has already been changed. Maybe the beginning of Sept??

Yes they don't reject your application when they receive it by UPS. They would examine first and then decide if it should rejected or go forward.

@Bob in Boston Maybe Bob can help haha, he knows a lot. Maybe he knows how to be in contact with the lockbox

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied

Just now, SerisChoice said:

I think its useless to call lockbox as I said we use the address provided to send petition via UPS which is ........... USCIS 2501 A. State Hway 121 Business Suite 400 Lewisville, TX 75067

Yes but since your resend your package on October 1st, it is now the new lockbox that is reponsible. So the address provided might not be up to date. So I am saying maybe you can call to the Texax lockbox to see what to do? (Like are they rejecting or moving forward)

1 minute ago, frank19910210 said:

I can't remeber the exact date, I submitted on September 14th, and the address has already been changed. Maybe the beginning of Sept??

Yes they don't reject your application when they receive it by UPS. They would examine first and then decide if it should rejected or go forward.

@Bob in Boston Maybe Bob can help haha, he knows a lot. Maybe he knows how to be in contact with the lockbox

This is totally absurd why USCIS did not provide in the letter the new address and also that notice date of of our NOA is September 14 and it is indicated in the bottom of the NOA is still the old address ... are you sure of what you are saying that they changed the address did you received a NOA? are u already approved? if you would can u provide that notice that they changed the address

2 minutes ago, SerisChoice said:

This is totally absurd why USCIS did not provide in the letter the new address and also that notice date of of our NOA is September 14 and it is indicated in the bottom of the NOA is still the old address ... are you sure of what you are saying that they changed the address did you received a NOA? are u already approved? if you would can u provide that notice that they changed the address

Well, they changed the address already before I even mail my application. Because I remember my cover letter to be the Texas address, but beceause I have the habit to check these things everyday, one day I realized it has changed so I had to change the address on my cover letter.

As for the NOA, I have never received a NOA from lockbox, because they accepted my application and forwarded it to the service center (In my cas, the Vermont Service Center). As a result, the NOA I have received is issued by the Vermont service center.

Probably the reason why your NOA still have the texas address is because this NOA is printed by the Texas lockbox, so they are simply telling you where this NOA is being issued (Just a guess, since I didn't see your NOA)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.