Step29

Interview Appointment-Riyadh Saudi

154 posts in this topic

Morning,

I got DQ on may 20 and still didn’t hear back from them. However, I emailed them and they said that they started on 21st sep but they have a significant backlog so we have to wait for few months. I guess we have to count the usual 60-90 days starting from September 21st. Good luck everyone! And if someone hears back from them please let us know! 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mang Kulas said:

Any update from anyone who are DQ and for interview in Riyadh?

I think Riyadh Embassy didnt start yet even those who got cancelled during March & April.  Our cases are stuck and will not be forwarded to embassy if they are not yet done for old cases.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ali Otaibi said:

Morning,

I got DQ on may 20 and still didn’t hear back from them. However, I emailed them and they said that they started on 21st sep but they have a significant backlog so we have to wait for few months. I guess we have to count the usual 60-90 days starting from September 21st. Good luck everyone! And if someone hears back from them please let us know! 

Thank you for the update. DQ on March 10th, also waiting for the Riyadh Embassy update.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, virgo2019 said:

Thank you for the update. DQ on March 10th, also waiting for the Riyadh Embassy update.

Is your case in embassy now? or still with NVC? If you have facebook- join our groups for CR1/IR1 applicants in Saudi. US VISA(CR1/IR1/)Riyadh-Saudi Arabia

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Step29 said:

Is your case in embassy now? or still with NVC? If you have facebook- join our groups for CR1/IR1 applicants in Saudi. US VISA(CR1/IR1/)Riyadh-Saudi Arabia

My case is still at NVC. Thanks for the invite. I don't really use Facebook. If i hear anything i will post here & update my timeline. Thanks

34 minutes ago, Step29 said:

Post your page link here 

1 hour ago, Mang Kulas said:

Any update from anyone with DQ and inline for interview in Riyadh US embassy?

No update 🙏

On 10/8/2020 at 3:51 AM, Mang Kulas said:

Any update from anyone who are DQ and for interview in Riyadh?

Nothing from my side  I hope we hear something good from other members 

Timeline
5 hours ago, man1234 said:

Nothing from my side  I hope we hear something good from other members 

I think they didnt give any interviews yet even for IR1. cant really understand the update on their website and they are not moving.

1 hour ago, Step29 said:

I think they didnt give any interviews yet even for IR1. cant really understand the update on their website and they are not moving.

Yes , I didn’t hear of any interview for IR1 or CR1 yet that’s strange 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, man1234 said:

Yes , I didn’t hear of any interview for IR1 or CR1 yet that’s strange 

They shouldn't have posted that update if they are not giving appointments. I lost hope of waiting. maybe they will fully resume by 2021.

3 hours ago, Step29 said:

They shouldn't have posted that update if they are not giving appointments. I lost hope of waiting. maybe they will fully resume by 2021.

I don’t think it’s going to be this year as well , I lost hope this year and emailed them and they said your case is still at NVC and you will wait for months ( s ) I email them oct 4 so I think I will just have to wait , my case will be IR1 in December I will compete 2 years of marriage and I’m still waiting !! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, man1234 said:

I don’t think it’s going to be this year as well , I lost hope this year and emailed them and they said your case is still at NVC and you will wait for months ( s ) I email them oct 4 so I think I will just have to wait , my case will be IR1 in December I will compete 2 years of marriage and I’m still waiting !! 

atleast they will start for some IR1 to reduce the backlog. My only concern is my police clearance from my home country. It will expire Nov21. if I cannot have appointment before that, I have to get new one. its a very lendy process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.