• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, Mang Kulas said:

New update: DQ month April 7, 2020/ interview date: December 6, 2020. Visa Category: IR1

congrats... you are lucky..

4 hours ago, Step29 said:

congrats... you are lucky..

No, not me. Someone in the group posted it. I forgot to write the details, interview letter was given back in September 24, 2020. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
I have received an email from NVC about the interview at Riyadh Embassy . My interview for CR1 Visa is set for January 26th. I documentary qualified on 10 March 2020. Thanks for all the help & good-luck to all of you.

Timeline
11 hours ago, virgo2019 said:
I have received an email from NVC about the interview at Riyadh Embassy . My interview for CR1 Visa is set for January 26th. I documentary qualified on 10 March 2020. Thanks for all the help & good-luck to all of you.

congrats and best of luck.. atleast they started now. Do you have previous appointment?

Timeline
On 12/16/2020 at 5:36 PM, virgo2019 said:

Nope, i did not have any previous appointment

Anyone here DQ in May 2020 got IL? I heard Riyadh Embassy is giving for April.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
7 hours ago, Abir&Mohamed said:

So am in Facebook group and a lot them got interviews for DQ of February, March, April and beginning of May. So hopefully next month they would start scheduling for DQ of May, June, July and August. 

Yes hoping they can speed up giving interviews.. My DQ is July21 and still my case at nvc.

Timeline
On 1/21/2021 at 8:23 AM, Abir&Mohamed said:

Hopefully you get something soon, so I can be next Dq in dec. I know it hasn’t been long wait like everyone else but 2 years without seeing my husband so stressful. 

hello.. anyone here DQ in June got IL?

On 1/20/2021 at 4:29 PM, Abir&Mohamed said:

So am in Facebook group and a lot them got interviews for DQ of February, March, April and beginning of May. So hopefully next month they would start scheduling for DQ of May, June, July and August. 

HELLO IM GLAD I CAME ACROSS YOUR COMMENT RECENTLY:)) AND I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND REACHING OUT TO YOU  I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME MEMBERS WHO ARE ALMOST SAME AS OUR CASE AND LOCATION IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE KEEP EACH OTHER UPDATED WE GOT OUR DQ EMAIL FROM NVC ON DECEMBER THE 5TH 2020 AND STILL WANTING! ALSO IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY FACEBOOK GROUP I'M IDOWN TO JOIN. THNAK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE STAY SAFE &HAVE A GREAT DAY.  

Timeline
55 minutes ago, HUSSAM&AAMNA9092 said:

HELLO IM GLAD I CAME ACROSS YOUR COMMENT RECENTLY:)) AND I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND REACHING OUT TO YOU  I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME MEMBERS WHO ARE ALMOST SAME AS OUR CASE AND LOCATION IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE KEEP EACH OTHER UPDATED WE GOT OUR DQ EMAIL FROM NVC ON DECEMBER THE 5TH 2020 AND STILL WANTING! ALSO IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY FACEBOOK GROUP I'M IDOWN TO JOIN. THNAK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE STAY SAFE &HAVE A GREAT DAY.  

Hi- what is your visa category? I think Riyadh is giving interviews last month for those who were dq in april & May. For dq in June2020 onwards, still waiting for IL.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.