Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Joppike said:

I know of someone with May 4th DQ, with interview scheduled on November 17th. This case was not expedited. I don't know if they are going out of sequence, but some cases are moving faster and I am not sure why.

Whaaat ?! What could be the reason of this ? What suqeunce are they moving from?? So confusing

Edited by Justhere780

I know of someone with May 4th DQ, with interview scheduled on November 17th. This case was not expedited. I don't know if they are going out of sequence, but some cases are moving faster and I am not sure why.

Interview are usually a month apart. How come he got it november 17 ? Which is like a week or so away?

This has to be fake .😫 meaning interview is a month away ? And he has it on the 17th?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Justhere780 said:

This has to be fake .😫 meaning interview is a month away ? And he has it on the 17th?

It’s so weird I been trying to call Islamabad embassy but whenever I ask them if they are doing cr1 interviews they hang up.

1 hour ago, Justhere780 said:

Interview are usually a month apart. How come he got it november 17 ? Which is like a week or so away?

I’m assuming they were scheduled a couple of weeks ago, I just found out about it today. 

Most of us on the board are under the impression that interviews are being given out in the sequence the DQ’s were approved. I also know of a couple of April DQ’s they were scheduled already as well. But those may have been expedites so I did not mention them here earlier.

Edited by Joppike

6 minutes ago, Joppike said:

I’m assuming they were scheduled a couple of weeks ago, I just found out about it today. 

Most of us on the board are under the impression that interviews are being given out in the sequence the DQ’s were approved. I also know of a couple of April DQ’s they were scheduled already as well. But those may have been expedites so I did not mention them here earlier.

So your not sure about when they got the letter? Try to ask them ? Because its always an month away the date of interview..?

8 minutes ago, Joppike said:

Can you link me the person please ?

5 minutes ago, Justhere780 said:

So your not sure about when they got the letter? Try to ask them ? Because its always an month away the date of interview..?

I’m sorry. I just know this person through someone and will not be asking them any questions. I’ve posted the information here for the board, hope it helps others. 

3 minutes ago, Joppike said:

I’m sorry. I just know this person through someone and will not be asking them any questions. I’ve posted the information here for the board, hope it helps others. 

Helps ? This makes us stress ?! Finding out they are skipping some people and finding out i just got skipped isnt helpful 🤔  its something which takes away my peace and sleep ..

Edited by Justhere780

14 minutes ago, Justhere780 said:

Helps ? This makes us stress ?! Finding out they are skipping some people and finding out i just got skipped isnt helpful 🤔  its something which takes away my peace and sleep ..

Then I suggest you try some stress reduction techniques. Your “peace and sleep” are small discomforts compared to the death and devastation occurring right now in the US and the world due to Covid-19. The embassies are doing the best they can. Or you can choose to ignore my post, either way, I have nothing further to say here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.