Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Just now, Qadri said:

Your mean cr1 or ir1 visa against i130 form.....after i130 approved then ds260 form...then NVC approved...

You First File i130 . You send that to uscis when your case gets approved than it gets sent to the NVC. Than you fill out DS260 and sumbit fees and all other documents etc. Than when it gets documentarily qualified. you get interview..

didnt you do this process ? How come you dont know ?

8 minutes ago, Justhere780 said:

You First File i130 . You send that to uscis when your case gets approved than it gets sent to the NVC. Than you fill out DS260 and sumbit fees and all other documents etc. Than when it gets documentarily qualified. you get interview..

didnt you do this process ? How come you dont know ?

Yes did...all and Dq.. actually all process done by my family elder member i just shared my relevent information...here i was confusing between cr1 and ir1 ... thanks for clearing...

My DQs is first 3 june... waiting for call from Islambad embassy...

38 minutes ago, Aly2211 said:

Islamabad embassy is a joke. I called them the other day and they kept saying hello hello after I asked them if they are still processing cr1 visas. I felt like they were pretending like they couldn’t hear me. I called like 5 times I guess they probably didn’t wanna answer my question. So disappointed.

I agree ISL embassy is a joke. 

47 minutes ago, Qadri said:

Yes did...all and Dq.. actually all process done by my family elder member i just shared my relevent information...here i was confusing between cr1 and ir1 ... thanks for clearing...

My DQs is first 3 june... waiting for call from Islambad embassy...

Difference between Cr1 and Ir1 

Cr1 : couple who have been married for 2 years or less.

IR1 : couple who have been married for 2 years and more.

37 minutes ago, aishaTayyab said:

It doesn’t make any logical sense to skip over a couple of months lol unless they’re only processing a very specific visa type and sponsorship circumstances.

But those people have those type of sponsorship circumstances before June as well Maybe in May April 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing speical in June ... ? 

what speical sponsorship could there be ? Or what speific visa type 🤷🏻‍♀️ .. anyways just rumors everyone act like they work in the embassy ... hoping this week we will hear April dq get Interview Inn Shaa ALLAH

Edited by Justhere780

7 minutes ago, Justhere780 said:

But those people have those type of sponsorship circumstances before June as well Maybe in May April 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing speical in June ... ? 

what speical sponsorship could there be ? Or what speific visa type 🤷🏻‍♀️ .. anyways just rumors everyone act like they work in the embassy ... hoping this week we will hear April dq get Interview Inn Shaa ALLAH

That’s why I’m saying it makes no logical sense to skip a couple of months. These are just rumors as we haven’t seen an actual interview letter for June DQ WITHOUT expedition. So without any proof, it’s silly to stress yourself and others. Just be patient.

Edited by aishaTayyab

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Qadri said:

Is one recived interview call/email within two days..?

No positive information here.

But like you said before, they skipped April and May, and are now on June, and Luckily you are 3-June DQ.. So keep checking your email and keep your phone with you too 🙂.

Timeline

Guys, relax and be patient.

Things will work out, we hear information and without verifying go banana over it.

Rather than stressing ourselves out, let's play along and act in agreement 😏😉.

Elections .. Who's following?

Timeline
6 hours ago, Aly2211 said:

What do you mean? Are they skipping months???

I dont know. Someone here said so and claimed to be having it from very authentic source which worried me 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.