Shoot Em Straight

Traveling back to Morocco Tests needed....Anyone know where to get them?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Salam Alikom Hello.

For those with their SO already here.  And maybe you looked this up already....Or even traveled.

Does anyone know where a person can get the PCR test in Southern California? 

Maroc is now allowing travel for citizens and family members only with proof of a negative PCR and Anti body test. 

And only on Air Maroc. 

Please can you share info or contact me in PM?

Thanks.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Okay tried to edit too late.....to clarify....

I am aware of tests all over So CAL 🙃 I wanted how one gets the fresh result before the flight?

Asking if Any VJ members or friends of Moroccans have made it back since they opened up.  How did they make that 48 hour window after the PCR test?

And is it STILL only Air Maroc?

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Still only Royal Air Moroc but it flies only to select cities like Agadir, Ben Mali, Rabat, Maracheck, etc

it does not fly into Casa,  but does fly out of casa to JFK

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Anybody here had any success on testing prior to their flight within the timetable? I am looking into booking a flight and trying to figure out about the rapid result testing process. If anyone could share any info it would be greatly appreciated.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, FFK said:

Anybody here had any success on testing prior to their flight within the timetable? I am looking into booking a flight and trying to figure out about the rapid result testing process. If anyone could share any info it would be greatly appreciated.

What state do you live? I’m in NY, wellnow urgent care do rapid testing, you can get the result same day, PCR test. Antibody result doesn’t have to be within 48 hours. My mom is flying to Morocco soon, my family doctor helped me through this. Good luck 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, BasmaHicham said:

What state do you live? I’m in NY, wellnow urgent care do rapid testing, you can get the result same day, PCR test. Antibody result doesn’t have to be within 48 hours. My mom is flying to Morocco soon, my family doctor helped me through this. Good luck 

I live in California... I know I will have to fly from NYC and was thinking about looking into possibly getting a test there. What is the timeframe for the antibody test? Is it 72 hours? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
9 minutes ago, FFK said:

I live in California... I know I will have to fly from NYC and was thinking about looking into possibly getting a test there. What is the timeframe for the antibody test? Is it 72 hours? 

The antibody has no time frame, if can be done whenever you want. I’m sure you will Find plenty of places for rapid testing in NYC. I live upstate NY so I’m not familiar with NYC area. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, BasmaHicham said:

The antibody has no time frame, if can be done whenever you want. I’m sure you will Find plenty of places for rapid testing in NYC. I live upstate NY so I’m not familiar with NYC area. 

Thank You

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.