44 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Helpme0009 said:

Thank you soo much for telling me ! Do they need the original ticket or the one in passport that stamp will also work ?

Yes . Its good if you have tickets copy if not then you can show them in/out.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Helpme0009 said:

Also if you are using a co sponsor , will you have to take Affidavit of support with u to interview?

Yes .co sponsor or house hold member  All AOS Papers, along with old and recent tax return . If you have tickets thats good if not then show then in / out stamps. They can ask you anything to catch you. 

1 minute ago, Wasim abbas said:

Yes .co sponsor or house hold member  All AOS Papers, along with old and recent tax return . If you have tickets thats good if not then show then in / out stamps. They can ask you anything to catch you. 

Thank you sooo much !!! ... Allah make it easierrr for us Ameen .. 

And my spouse is there in pakistan and we never send eachother money ... so no issue no problem on that thing right ?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Helpme0009 said:

And we just use whatsapp !! To talk

Print them the time that how much time you talk to her. Print whattsapp chat. 
sending money is one the evidence . Your case will be strong if you enough evidence. 

Timeline
On 6/30/2020 at 12:34 AM, Helpme0009 said:

Watch this please ! 

I do not know if this is authentic source. I haven't read anywhere on the official websites when will embassies open. Islamabad Embassy has not been open yet. Any one knows/heard when will embassy and counsaltes open in Pakistan?

6 minutes ago, Lexushim said:

I do not know if this is authentic source. I haven't read anywhere on the official websites when will embassies open. Islamabad Embassy has not been open yet. Any one knows/heard when will embassy and counsaltes open in Pakistan?

No idea .. i heard interviews will resume in september .. but they should start doing spouse visas now ? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Helpme0009 said:

No idea .. i heard interviews will resume in september .. but they should start doing spouse visas now ? 

In order to resume, embassies need to open first. I have no idea when they are opening.

5 minutes ago, Lexushim said:

In order to resume, embassies need to open first. I have no idea when they are opening.

Coronavirus cases were less ! The countries opened up ! ALL business were opened up! But us embassy were still closed . Spain embassies were opened all others too my friend got his spain visa from Pakistan! Nowww again the coronavirus is getting stronger   so why are we having any hopes anymore ? Why would they open embassy now if they didnt in less cases ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 9:58 PM, sjjjjj said:

You must bring more evidence of your marriage. Bring chat logs, call logs, pictures of both of you from wedding and after wedding and also bring money transfer receipts. You have to do this and bring with you at interview.

Should those documents be uploaded on NVC website too or just take them for interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.