jose070884

Decision Letter from USCIS

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys !!

I have got this letter in my mail on April 16th, 2020 but It was issued on April 7th, 2020:

April 7, 2020

My name

My Address

RE:My Name

I-131/I-765, Application for Travel Document and Advance Parole

Combination Employment Authorization

And Advance Parole Request

DECISION

Now that you have become a Permanent Resident of the United States we would like to welcome you and congratulate you. You should have received, or will soon receive, your approval notice followed by either your permanent resident card, form I-551, or instructions on when and where to go to have your biometrics (photograph, fingerprint and signature) taken so that we can produce your I-551.

As a permanent resident, you can travel to a foreign country and freely reenter the united states. All that you will normally need is a permanent resident card and passport from your country of citizenship. You don’t need and Advanced Parole travel document to reenter the united states. Also, as a permanent resident, you may be used to prove employment eligibility when you start new employment. You do not an employment authorization document to prove employment eligibility in the united states. Consequently, the application for travel document and the application for employment authorization that you had filed no longer serve a purpose and, as such, have been denied.

There is no appeal from this decision. You may file a motion to reopen or reconsider. Your motion to reopen or reconsider must be filed on form I-290B, notice of appeal or motion, within 30 days of the date of this notice (33 days if this notice is received by mail). For the latest information on filing location, fee, and other requirements, please review the form I-290B instructions provided at http://www.uscis/gov.forms, call our USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283, or visit your local USCIS Office. If USCIS doesn’t receive a properly filed motion, this decision will become final.

This decision does not prevent you from filing any petition or application in the future. Again, congratulations on your accomplishment of becoming a permanent resident of the united states.

Sincerely

Gregory A Richardson

Director, Texas Service Center

Office: XM1533

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My timeline is the following:

- I485/I140/I765/I131 concurrently filed on December 26th, 2019.

- Biometrics done on January 14th. 2020.

- Current Case Status Online for I485: On February 4, 2020, we transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number SRCXXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by March 5, 2020, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

- Current Case Status Online for I765/I131: On December 26, 2019, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765/I-131, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number SRCXXXXXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by January 25, 2020, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

No update since then on my status as of yet. Attorneys have been trying to contact a USCIS Supervisor and Im getting anxious since I get this letter and no update after that. Has anyone received a letter like that ?

Please let me know ! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Please fill out your VJ timeline as it's much easier to understand.

What were you adjusting status from and what is your question?

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.