Ozii

NVC Delayed Processing i864 payment

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Iraq
Timeline
2 hours ago, AMac13 said:

I paid mine around the same time. The Affidavit of support is still showing “in process” but this morning the other shows paid. It brings a message on the screen before logging in that the payments are delayed a bit and they are working on the solution. No need to worry, it will clear.

Thank you so much!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I had a similar situation where my DS-260 payment was cleared within 3 days of payment and updated to "PAID" filed and submit civil documents as well but for AOS it has been sitting on "IN PROCESS for almost two weeks. So then I called NVC and rep told me to submit an inquiry on the website along with bank statement (a screen shot) of the payment that has been processed. I sent the inquiry today along with the screen shot of the statement. Maybe just to be sure give them a call and ask what to do? Good luck to all!

If the payment that was made does not post as paid after 2 weeks, DON'T call, just send inquiry with bank statements etc showing payments cleared your accout and they will fix it for you in 1-2 weeks (whatever it takes currently to review inquiry)

dont bother them too soon, but if it takes 2 weeks already then send inquiry without wasting time on calls for the known issue with known resolution.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Just to update on this issue I have sent out inquiry yesterday with bank statement and when I checked it this morning it was showing as "PAID". I am not sure it was because of the inquiry form I sent but strangely it was updated to "PAID" day after I sent the inquiry.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.