Joe98

Status of k1 visa process at CSU uscis

3 posts in this topic

I will try not to make this very long and get to the point. I’m hoping someone might know or have an idea about the status of k1 visa processing at the CSU uscis. From what I have heard they are working on spousal visas and visas dealing with children at this time, but supposedly have put k1 fiancée visas on the back burner for the time being and they might not start working on them until possibly December. I filed my petition and had it sent in back in late December of last year. Since then I have already responded to an rfe which I already have taken care and they have received the evidence I sent to them. My understanding is that rfe will most likely delay your petition for about 2 months but all the way until December? I realize there is nothing I can do about this but I’m hoping someone might have an idea and let me know for sure.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm not entirely sure this is true. I'm sure others can confirm, though. I've seen some filers of K-1 visas timelines from Jan & Feb submissions getting their NOA2s in May... so I think USCIS are still going through the K-1s...

Like I say, hopefully someone else can confirm.

Edited by JL0583

😁😁 LDR Themed Videos - https://Youtube.com/lovejonlovell 😁😁

K1 Visa

March 3, 2020Sent I-129f to Dallas Lockbox via USPS.

March 5, 2020USCIS received I-129f application.

March 10, 2020 - Received receipt text from USCIS for NOA1.

October 8, 2020 - Case Tracker notification for RFE.

October 13, 2020 - RFE received through mail - Response sent same day.

October 19, 2020 - App Message from USCIS saying RFE response received.

November 25, 2020 - Case Tracker App Message for NOA2  approval.

December 5, 2020 - Received hard copy NOA2 through mail. Signed up to NVC Email list.

December 15, 2020 - NVC receive documents.

January 8, 2021 - Call to NVC - New Case Number assigned. Filled out DS-160.

June 29, 2021 - Joined Lawsuit King vs Blinken.

August 3, 2021 - Case Status changed from at NVC to In Transit on NVC Case Tracker.

August 9, 2021 - Case Status changed from In Transit to Ready on NVC Case Tracker. Interview and Medical Booked.

August 20, 2021 - Medical Complete.

August 25, 2021 - Interview Complete - approved subject to Medical Documents.

August 25, 2021 - Case Status to Refused subject to Medical Documents.

August 26, 2021 - Case Status changed from Refused to Administrative Processing.

August 31, 2021 - Case Status changed from Administrative Processing to Issued.

September 1, 2021 - K-1 Visa in delivered to home address and in hand!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.