Jump to content
Mark19

uploading documents NVC stage

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone im in nvc tage now, can you guys please help me and correct me if im wrong for the documents. Im about to upload to nvc.

1st question 

petitioner

1- Aos (affidavit of support)form i-864ez

2-Tax return transcript 2019 form IRS(current)

3- w-2 2019 (current)

4- passport biographic page

 

Need Optional - tax return transcript 2017,2018

W2 2017,2018 from employer

Proof of domicile- nj id 

is this enough? 

 

2nd question

on the proof of domicile. Can identification Id with address on it. Can i use it as proof of domicile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mark19 said:

Hi everyone im in nvc tage now, can you guys please help me and correct me if im wrong for the documents. Im about to upload to nvc.

1st question 

petitioner

1- Aos (affidavit of support)form i-864ez

2-Tax return transcript 2019 form IRS(current)

3- w-2 2019 (current)

4- passport biographic page

 

Need Optional - tax return transcript 2017,2018

W2 2017,2018 from employer

Proof of domicile- nj id 

is this enough? 

 

2nd question

on the proof of domicile. Can identification Id with address on it. Can i use it as proof of domicile?

You are missing evidence of current income.  W2's and tax returns are about the past.  Include a current pay stub.


Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pushbrk said:

You are missing evidence of current income.  W2's and tax returns are about the past.  Include a current pay stub.

The last 3 years of tas return transcript and w2 past 3 years 2017-2019are on optional documents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mark19 said:

The last 3 years of tas return transcript and w2 past 3 years 2017-2019are on optional documents. 

2017 and 2018 are optional documents but you need the 2019 return.  It's just that current income come from your pay stub, not your tax return.


Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...