15 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. My husbands AOS for green card was post marked on Feb 22. We have multiple friends who have received noa 1 and submitted after us. I have called and we aren’t even in the system. We sent out a letter today but I was wondering if there is an email I could reach out to. Thanks :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, visaq123 said:

Hi everyone. My husbands AOS for green card was post marked on Feb 22. We have multiple friends who have received noa 1 and submitted after us. I have called and we aren’t even in the system. We sent out a letter today but I was wondering if there is an email I could reach out to. Thanks :)

Do you have tracking information?  If you do then submit it to:

Lockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov 

YMMV

48 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Do you have tracking information?  If you do then submit it to:

Lockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov 

the tracking number from my usps delivery?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 3/24/2020 at 11:59 AM, visaq123 said:

Hi, we also submitted the same day and we aren't in the system yet either nor did we receive a NOA. It's pretty frustrating and lockbox support hasn't email us back.

Timeline
1 hour ago, MohammedHussain said:

I also have the similar date.

my package was delivered on 02/22 .

did u guys got any response?

No until now we didn't get any type of response. What about you?

Timeline
58 minutes ago, MohammedHussain said:

Nope no response. I am so worried. Did u send ur package from USPS?

Did you try reaching out via email or call them? We emailed them but no response. We are a bit worried too but I guess it's due to the virus and everyone sending them in before the 24th. We sent it via FedEx with a tracking number

8 minutes ago, Buma said:

Did you try reaching out via email or call them? We emailed them but no response. We are a bit worried too but I guess it's due to the virus and everyone sending them in before the 24th. We sent it via FedEx with a tracking number

I call them and they said my name is not in the system yet. I emailed them on March 10th. No response yet. I sent it via USPS. image.thumb.jpeg.d870cff43f8c26ff531dcb4d612ca6b9.jpeg

Timeline
39 minutes ago, MohammedHussain said:

I call them and they said my name is not in the system yet. I emailed them on March 10th. No response yet. I sent it via USPS. image.thumb.jpeg.d870cff43f8c26ff531dcb4d612ca6b9.jpeg

I guess its because of the virus. If they don't email you back within 30 days give them another call. That's what we will do as well. We emailed on the 16th of March. I hope we hear from them soon! We can update on here.

40 minutes ago, Buma said:

I guess its because of the virus. If they don't email you back within 30 days give them another call. That's what we will do as well. We emailed on the 16th of March. I hope we hear from them soon! We can update on here.

Yes we all have the same issue. We will update here. Fingers crossed.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:14 PM, Buma said:

Did u get any notice?

On 3/31/2020 at 10:14 PM, Buma said:

Did u got any update?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.