Annabanana316

N400 March 2020 Filers

828 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Moradesk said:

Just give it some days, and I believe you will receive your “Interview Was Schedule” soon.

They already have your bio information, right? Bio appointment done or reused.

The step "We have taken an action on your case.” is before “Interview Was Schedule.” If no issue, you will receive good news within 14 days. They were taking action on my case on 3/11 and interview noticed was sent on 3/25. I also saw some applicants do not need 14 days, so I said within 14 days.  Almost there, just wait a couple of days. 

Thank you for the feedback! Admittedly, after 14 months of waiting I'm a bit impatient, but what's another two weeks? 😆

And you're correct, I already received the bio reuse notice back in December 2020, so the next logical step would be to schedule the interview.

F-1: 2003-2009

H-1B: 2009-2015

LPR: 2015 - 2021

Naturalized citizen: July 2021

3 hours ago, Wafflebot said:

March 18, 2020 filer in San Francisco here, still waiting to get my interview scheduled. Did any of you receive a text message and/or email from USCIS that said: "We have taken an action on your case. Sign in to your USCIS account - link."? I just received those this morning and was giddy with excitement assuming my interview finally got scheduled... but there was no update yet in my account. According to the internets, it can take a couple of days for the update to actually show up. Is there anyone here that received that message and then saw an update in their account at a later time?

March 16th SF filer here. Got the same notification this morning, nothing new in the account yet. 

AOS Filing:

July 26, 2016 - AOS mailed to Chicago Lock-box.

July 29, 2016 - Packet delivered.

August 1, 2016 - Filling date.

August 31, 2016 - NOA 1.

Sept. 2nd, 2016 - Check cashed.

Sept, 19, 2016 - Biometrics appointment.

June 14, 2017 - AOS interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Wafflebot said:

March 18, 2020 filer in San Francisco here, still waiting to get my interview scheduled. Did any of you receive a text message and/or email from USCIS that said: "We have taken an action on your case. Sign in to your USCIS account - link."? I just received those this morning and was giddy with excitement assuming my interview finally got scheduled... but there was no update yet in my account. According to the internets, it can take a couple of days for the update to actually show up. Is there anyone here that received that message and then saw an update in their account at a later time?

Yes, I went through that.  I had the email overnight, and the website only showed the update in the afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
4 minutes ago, chidera osuji said:

Hi 

Has anyone from San Francisco field office gotten an interview(March 2020)?
I haven’t heard from Uscis. 

Welcome!

SF here, filed March 18th, still waiting to get scheduled for my interview. Based on the SF timelines available on visajourney it doesn't look like anyone from SF that filed in March has been scheduled yet: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/citlist.php?op6=All&op7=San+Francisco+CA&op1=6&op2=&op4=1&op5=5%2C10%2C11&cfl=0

Based on those timelines, though, I expect we'll receive an update by the end of May/beginning of June, and have the interview schedule a month after that.

8 minutes ago, Wafflebot said:

Welcome!

SF here, filed March 18th, still waiting to get scheduled for my interview. Based on the SF timelines available on visajourney it doesn't look like anyone from SF that filed in March has been scheduled yet: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/citlist.php?op6=All&op7=San+Francisco+CA&op1=6&op2=&op4=1&op5=5%2C10%2C11&cfl=0

Based on those timelines, though, I expect we'll receive an update by the end of May/beginning of June, and have the interview schedule a month after that.

Thanks. Hopefully soon. 

On 5/22/2021 at 6:58 PM, chidera osuji said:

Thanks. Hopefully soon. 

Got scheduled this morning for July 6th. Filed on 03/16. I hope i can take the oath same day...would like to be done with this same day. 

AOS Filing:

August 31, 2016 - NOA 1.

12 minutes ago, chidera osuji said:

Congratulations. Now I am hopeful. San Francisco field office right?

Yes, 630 Sansome Street. SF

AOS Filing:

August 31, 2016 - NOA 1.

9 hours ago, dcgore said:

Got scheduled this morning for July 6th. Filed on 03/16. I hope i can take the oath same day...would like to be done with this same day. 

Hi, @dgcore -

We have very similar timelines. I'm in SF. Applied 3/28/2020. Got bio reuse in mid-December. I also got a weird email saying "an activity has been taken on your account" on 5/13/21, which I think is exactly the same as you --- but since then, nothing: no updates online, no emails, no USPS. What changed for you today? Was there suddenly something to download via my.uscis.gov?

Thanks for your help here and good luck in July!

Edited by za415

Timeline
30 minutes ago, za415 said:

Hi, @dgcore -

We have very similar timelines. I'm in SF. Applied 3/28/2020. Got bio reuse in mid-December. I also got a weird email saying "an activity has been taken on your account" on 5/13/21, which I think is exactly the same as you --- but since then, nothing: no updates online, no emails, no USPS. What changed for you today? Was there suddenly something to download via my.uscis.gov?

3/18/20 in SF here, same boat. When I asked Emma the other day, I was told that the text message/email I received on the 13th was based on being place in the queue for scheduling (which isn't a visible status in the portal), so I guess now it's just a waiting game until I actually get scheduled. I assume the same might be true for you. I've been checking my status obsessively...

42 minutes ago, za415 said:

Hi, @dgcore -

Hi there. I received another overnight email with the header: We have taken an action on your case and it needs your attention. Yours should be coming soon. I think there are a few folks ahead of you, I'd just wait for that email to come through rather than checking the status online. My hair was turning gray from constantly checking. One gets scheduled when one get scheduled. 

AOS Filing:

August 31, 2016 - NOA 1.

38 minutes ago, Wafflebot said:

3/18/20 in SF here, same boat. When I asked Emma the other day, I was told that the text message/email I received on the 13th was based on being place in the queue for scheduling (which isn't a visible status in the portal), so I guess now it's just a waiting game until I actually get scheduled. I assume the same might be true for you. I've been checking my status obsessively...

24 minutes ago, dcgore said:

Hi there. I received another overnight email with the header: We have taken an action on your case and it needs your attention. Yours should be coming soon. I think there are a few folks ahead of you, I'd just wait for that email to come through rather than checking the status online. My hair was turning gray from constantly checking. One gets scheduled when one get scheduled. 

That's great. Thanks to both of you. Hopefully we're nearly there!

Timeline

I received my scheduling notice today for July 12th. 😎

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.