Cayacoa

class a or class b req. attn of usphs at poe

6 posts in this topic

I was given my passport today and my Visa has this annotation. Anyone can tell me what will happen and what does this mean?

- January 18: Documents delivered to Chicago Lockbox

-January 22: Case Submitted

-January 23: Last Update

-January 28: NOA1 arrived on the mail. 

It means that your medical examination revealed a condition that requires a US Public Health Service officer upon POE. Ensure you double check your visa expiry date, as it may be limited due to medical issues.

Edited by SorrowL

visa Issued

4 minutes ago, SorrowL said:

It means that your medical examination revealed a condition that requires a US Public Health Service officer upon POE. Ensure you double check your visa expiry date, as it may be limited due to medical issues.

Why would they approve it then? That doesn't make sense. The consul was supposed to deny me. 

So when I get to the airport in the states a POE officer will evaluate me again? 

7 minutes ago, SorrowL said:

My Visa has a validity of 149 days. 

1 minute ago, Cayacoa said:

Why would they approve it then? That doesn't make sense. The consul was supposed to deny me. 

So when I get to the airport in the states a POE officer will evaluate me again? 

I don’t know what they’ll do at POE, but you should definitely plan extra time for processing. 

Not all medical conditions are automatic denials. Some simply require a check up upon entry to ensure it is dormant or not effecting you in a way that could harm or endanger the US populous. 

visa Issued

2 minutes ago, SorrowL said:

I don’t know what they’ll do at POE, but you should definitely plan extra time for processing. 

Not all medical conditions are automatic denials. Some simply require a check up upon entry to ensure it is dormant or not effecting you in a way that could harm or endanger the US populous. 

Thank you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.