Jump to content

14 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thread created to share timelines and experiences f2b filers of Jamaica.

 

My priority date is December 3 2014. Recieved WL January 4 2020. Submitted final documents today, February 3 2020. Please feel free to share your experiences, from WL straight up to interview. Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Fatima7045 said:

Thread created to share timelines and experiences f2b filers of Jamaica.

 

My priority date is December 3 2014. Recieved WL January 4 2020. Submitted final documents today, February 3 2020. Please feel free to share your experiences, from WL straight up to interview. Thanks

 

PD 8 June 2014....got WL 27 March 2019.... submit DS260 and Docs on 26 July 2019... received mail on 19 Aug to fix birth certificate did same day.... Case complete 26 Sept....got interview letter 13 December... interview last about 8 mins got approved.... pick up Visa in 4 days..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Rodo said:

PD 8 June 2014....got WL 27 March 2019.... submit DS260 and Docs on 26 July 2019... received mail on 19 Aug to fix birth certificate did same day.... Case complete 26 Sept....got interview letter 13 December... interview last about 8 mins got approved.... pick up Visa in 4 days..

Congrats. Blessings, cant wait til the process is over. It's quite lengthy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, Rodo said:

You're welcome....jus let me know how it goes... I'll be heading over there on 23 March..

Hi Rodo, were u given a specific time frame after getting your visa of how long u are able to stay in the island before leaving for the US?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, Effy85 said:

Hi Rodo, were u given a specific time frame after getting your visa of how long u are able to stay in the island before leaving for the US?

6 months before Visa expires to leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, onlytoshare said:

Hi  rodo congrats! would you mind to tell us what did they ask you? thanks in advance.

Sure....as Guyanese would say not a thing..😁....I wait about 3 hours before my interview and it only last about 8 mins...jus ask how long my mom live in the US.....what my mom do....when last my mom come visit me...if we talk and what we talk about...ask my kids who have B2 Visa when last them visit them granny...then she look at us smile and said ur Visa approved..she also told us don't get married until we enter the US... that's it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rodo said:

Sure....as Guyanese would say not a thing..😁....I wait about 3 hours before my interview and it only last about 8 mins...jus ask how long my mom live in the US.....what my mom do....when last my mom come visit me...if we talk and what we talk about...ask my kids who have B2 Visa when last them visit them granny...then she look at us smile and said ur Visa approved..she also told us don't get married until we enter the US... that's it..

thanks for sharing your experience, what a blessing! good luck in your new life :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...