Kowatti

K-1 Green card interview for AOS

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

I need help.  Hubby & I had an interview this morning.  The officer did not indicate if we were approved or not.  Online shows pending review.  Does that mean hubby was not approved for his green card?  We didn't get a good feeling from it.  Other couples we're approved on the spot.  If we find out that we were not approved, is there anything that can be done about it?  Thank you.

59 minutes ago, Kowatti said:

I need help.  Hubby & I had an interview this morning.  The officer did not indicate if we were approved or not.  Online shows pending review.  Does that mean hubby was not approved for his green card?  We didn't get a good feeling from it.  Other couples we're approved on the spot.  If we find out that we were not approved, is there anything that can be done about it?  Thank you.

Any red flags? Do you makes enough for the AOS or have some Co-sponsor?

Other thing that can be a issue?

Any case is unique, so you can not compare your case with other people who was approved in the same moment. 

If they need more evidence they will let you know.  Is there nothing you can do until there  

1 hour ago, Kowatti said:

Online shows pending review.  Does that mean hubby was not approved for his green card?

no, it means its pending review. Try not to panic yet, its likely your case isnt as straightforward as the other applicants you may have seen, but that doesnt mean its going to be rejected.

Timeline
29 minutes ago, skjourney said:

no, it means its pending review. Try not to panic yet, its likely your case isnt as straightforward as the other applicants you may have seen, but that doesnt mean its going to be rejected.

Thank you very much for your quick response.  I feel a little bit better.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Juli. said:

Any red flags? Do you makes enough for the AOS or have some Co-sponsor?

Other thing that can be a issue?

Any case is unique, so you can not compare your case with other people who was approved in the same moment. 

If they need more evidence they will let you know.  Is there nothing you can do until there  

Yes, our red flag is age difference.  Everything else is good.  Thank you.  I appreciate your help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.