Wcalmt1

Nebraska Service Center

3 posts in this topic

This was posted on a Facebook group that I am in.

"Repost:

Merry Christmas to all ! 🎄

Last week I spoke with the USCIS Ombudsman’s office. They recommended that Nebraska fliers write to the USCIS Director’s office to inquire about the lengthy processing times at Nebraska. So here’s what you need to get your letter to them:

Here’s the names and addresses for people “in charge” at USCIS -

Kenneth Cuccinelli, Acting Director USCIS

Donald Neufeld, Associate Director, Service Center Operations Directorate 

Daniel Renault, Associate Director, Field Operations Directorate 

425 I St NW

Washington DC 20001

uscis-elis-feedback@uscis.dhs.gov

Maybe someone will sit up and take notice 🙏"

This sounds good!  Though I'm not sure what exactly to write, how to phrase the letter.  And do you send a letter to all the people listed above, or pick one and see what the result will be.  Also do you send it to the E-mail listed or maybe by priority mail?  

Personally I'm very frustrated, as I started the over-all process in November of 2017.  My then Fiance'e and now wife, her/our wonderful and sweet daughters, just want to be together some time this year.  Looking at others time lines it looks like about 5 month minimum following an Approval from the USCIS, until an interview can be scheduled. With the Nebraska Service center about 6 months behind the Texas and Potomac centers, and a PD date of July 22nd 2019, it may no be until December 2020, before I go to bring them home.  I know there are many others in the same boat.  It's the not knowing when that drives us crazy, and some are and I'm sure I/we will be soon seeing those blessed to not be at The Nebraska center getting approved.

Anyone have ideas?

image.png

On 1/1/2020 at 10:43 PM, Wcalmt1 said:

This was posted on a Facebook group that I am in.

"Repost:

Merry Christmas to all ! 🎄

Last week I spoke with the USCIS Ombudsman’s office. They recommended that Nebraska fliers write to the USCIS Director’s office to inquire about the lengthy processing times at Nebraska. So here’s what you need to get your letter to them:

Here’s the names and addresses for people “in charge” at USCIS -

Kenneth Cuccinelli, Acting Director USCIS

Donald Neufeld, Associate Director, Service Center Operations Directorate 

Daniel Renault, Associate Director, Field Operations Directorate 

425 I St NW

Washington DC 20001

uscis-elis-feedback@uscis.dhs.gov

Maybe someone will sit up and take notice 🙏"

This sounds good!  Though I'm not sure what exactly to write, how to phrase the letter.  And do you send a letter to all the people listed above, or pick one and see what the result will be.  Also do you send it to the E-mail listed or maybe by priority mail?  

Personally I'm very frustrated, as I started the over-all process in November of 2017.  My then Fiance'e and now wife, her/our wonderful and sweet daughters, just want to be together some time this year.  Looking at others time lines it looks like about 5 month minimum following an Approval from the USCIS, until an interview can be scheduled. With the Nebraska Service center about 6 months behind the Texas and Potomac centers, and a PD date of July 22nd 2019, it may no be until December 2020, before I go to bring them home.  I know there are many others in the same boat.  It's the not knowing when that drives us crazy, and some are and I'm sure I/we will be soon seeing those blessed to not be at The Nebraska center getting approved.

Anyone have ideas?

On 1/1/2020 at 10:43 PM, Wcalmt1 said:

image.pngWe've been waiting for a reply for the 601 RFE for 202 days. 4 Congressional inquiries...I don't think #45's dude will help, but it's an idea.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.