MadamG

Case becoming Documentarily Qualified (Embassy in haiti)

81 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Calling the NVC is useless. They are just gonna tell you that they are waiting for the embassy. When I called last week, they advised me the that the civil unrest that took place in Haiti for those three months cause a serious problem which scheduling interviews, )This is the embassy) whom related that information to me. So stay busy and pray! I’m going on my second year with this process. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, MadamG said:

Calling the NVC is useless. They are just gonna tell you that they are waiting for the embassy. When I called last week, they advised me the that the civil unrest that took place in Haiti for those three months cause a serious problem which scheduling interviews, )This is the embassy) whom related that information to me. So stay busy and pray! I’m going on my second year with this process. 

That’s exactly what they told me too. Am getting impatient. Hopefully everything goes well with you & they call you soon. 

On 1/11/2020 at 11:21 PM, Nina1008 said:

My case have been approved at NVC since June 19,2019. It is still staying it is at NVC when I call NVC they says it’s because Haiti have been backlogged that’s the reason for not sending it. Yet I know people who who got approved after me that already had their medical. 

Cr1/Ir1 or k1?

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 1/12/2020 at 7:40 AM, Nina1008 said:

No. We haven’t had the medical paper. We check our email everyday and I check my mail daily. I called last week and the same thing was said to me. My priority date is April 6,2018. NVC let it known to me that Haiti is the problem not them. At this point Idk what to do. I

Timeline

We have been approved since March 2018 and have been documently qualified since June 5. I am still waiting on interview and medical as of today nothing. Everytime I call  all they say is no time frame we just have to wait. This so frustrating and stressful... 

Timeline
On 1/12/2020 at 7:40 AM, Nina1008 said:

No. We haven’t had the medical paper. We check our email everyday and I check my mail daily. I called last week and the same thing was said to me. My priority date is April 6,2018. NVC let it known to me that Haiti is the problem not them. At this point Idk what to do. 

@Nina1008 Anyting yet

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nina1008 said:

What about you? 

Nina my husband been approved since 3/2018

we were DQ since June 2019. We are still waiting on an interview. I called, emailed nothing all they say is no time frame. I have to wait. I can’t find anyone who can give a time frame this so frustrating 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 hours ago, Dypie said:

Nina my husband been approved since 3/2018

we were DQ since June 2019. We are still waiting on an interview. I called, emailed nothing all they say is no time frame. I have to wait. I can’t find anyone who can give a time frame this so frustrating 

I am not saying it makes a difference but are you a resident or citizen? I refuse to believe they would take 2 years to schedule an interview. That's beyond crazy

Timeline
1 minute ago, 4jacques said:

I am not saying it makes a difference but are you a resident or citizen? I refuse to believe they would take 2 years to schedule an interview. That's beyond crazy

I am a citizen. I have emailed and called every single week they tell me the same thing. I became DQ June 19th, 2019. That’s just not making no sense to me. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nina1008 said:

I am a citizen. I have emailed and called every single week they tell me the same thing. I became DQ June 19th, 2019. That’s just not making no sense to me. 

Have you considered calling your senator to see if this is something their case worker can look into. I work for the government and as sad as it is to say, sometimes politics move thing. My MIL became DQ last week and we were thinking booking tickets for August because I have my AA mileage that are set to expire today. Seeing your post just gave me a whole other perspective on the matter.

Thank you

Timeline
5 minutes ago, 4jacques said:

Have you considered calling your senator to see if this is something their case worker can look into. I work for the government and as sad as it is to say, sometimes politics move thing. My MIL became DQ last week and we were thinking booking tickets for August because I have my AA mileage that are set to expire today. Seeing your post just gave me a whole other perspective on the matter.

Thank you

No unfortunately I have yet to contact my senator. I have however try to ask them to expedite my case and their answer was NO.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.