Jump to content
Khendall Hart

Post mail in Dubai, UAE

 Share

9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hello... someone please help me clarify something... since i will be petitioning my husband who currently and legally lives in Dubai but is a filipino citizen... Abu dhabi would be the closest immigration to him... now the problem is, how will he then receive mails from uscis if there is no such thing as "postal mails" in dubai... someone please help me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
2 minutes ago, kris&me said:

Original receipt will come to address of USC here in the states 

after that they do all by email

that and doing the scanning to the CEAC is a lot easier than waiting for things like the criminal reports to be mailed from there and then mailing them to NVC
all is changing in the way the system works and some things are for the better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kris&me said:

that and doing the scanning to the CEAC is a lot easier than waiting for things like the criminal reports to be mailed from there and then mailing them to NVC
all is changing in the way the system works and some things are for the better

sorry... im not understanding... what is CEAC?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Khendall Hart said:

sorry... im not understanding... what is CEAC?

when you get the 1st step of immigration your application goes to USCIS

after they approve (that all documents are in order not an appoval for the visa),  the packet goes to NVC (national visa center)  and you will log onto a site called CEAC to submit the AOS and IV application and supporting documents like IRS transcripts and criminal reports from his native country and where he lives now, etc

 

make yourself aware of all the steps and fees you will pay by reading the guide above or the USCIS site 

go to the home page here and at the top use the drop down box for instuctions for CR1 as you say husband

Edited by kris&me
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kris&me said:

when you get the 1st step of immigration your application goes to USCIS

after they approve (that all documents are in order not an appoval for the visa),  the packet goes to NVC (national visa center)  and you will log onto a site called CEAC to submit the AOS and IV application and supporting documents like IRS transcripts and criminal reports from his native country and where he lives now, etc

oh ok... got it thank.... so this means he needs to get criminal reports from both countries... omg.. ty so much. you are a life saver

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Khendall Hart said:

oh ok... got it thank.... so this means he needs to get criminal reports from both countries... omg.. ty so much. you are a life saver

VJ is the life saver 

members here are ready and willing to help 

just give as much info as you can when asking a question

and read the portal for your embassy with the embassy reviews  - helps a lot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

~~moved to IR1/CR1 process and procedures from K3 process and procedures with like topics~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...