kakashi

Any N-400 filers from Austin?

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

Are there any N-400 filers from Austin, who had their interview recently?

I'm wondering if you can please share what time frame you experienced for oath scheduling?

My interview was Sep 18 and currently waiting for oath to be scheduled. My case was on 5 years of employment GC.

We're in Austin and also waiting. Interview was Oct 30th.

I-751 Removal of Conditions

-01/15/18 Mailed I-751

-01/18/18 Arrived at California Service Center

-01/18/18 NOA 1 Date

-01/22/18 NOA Received

On 11/16/2019 at 12:57 PM, kline19 said:

applied 9/18/19

Waiting for interview call. Expected completion: 03/20

Thanks for posting. Wish you all the best, hope everything goes by smoothly and quickly :) 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Oath Ceremony was scheduled!

I-751 Removal of Conditions

-01/15/18 Mailed I-751

-01/18/18 Arrived at California Service Center

-01/18/18 NOA 1 Date

-01/22/18 NOA Received

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 12:57 PM, kline19 said:

applied 9/18/19

Waiting for interview call. Expected completion: 03/20

Interested to hear when your interview will take place. We applied about 1 month later and will be out of the country around the timeframe I think it will happen based on the timelines from this summer.. kind of hoping they slow down a bit for the holidays so we don't have to reschedule!

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

got an interview scheduled: 02/10/2020

I see that Austin Central Public Library has two oath taking ceremonies listed on their webpage, one in February and the other in March. Then the next scheduled ceremony is in June. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i have found an indirect way to check the upcoming oath ceremony schedules by the judges in the entire western district of TX. You can select a city to see the combined calendar of all the judges in there but the calendar only shows appointments for the two months ahead maximum

https://www.txwd.uscourts.gov/judges-information/judges-calendars/index.html#/austin/all-judges/2020-01-04-to-2020-02-03/

use the keyword: "naturalization" in Chrome Find tool (CTRL+F) to search the webpage.

There are other locations as well such as Austin Central Library which updates its own schedule on their own website.

Edited by kline19

On 12/27/2019 at 2:50 PM, kline19 said:

got an interview scheduled: 02/10/2020

I see that Austin Central Public Library has two oath taking ceremonies listed on their webpage, one in February and the other in March. Then the next scheduled ceremony is in June. 

Congrats, please let us know how it goes! 

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.